What You’ll Do:
As a Project Manager at Bigleaf Networks, you will be leading cross-departmental projects and assist with the programs to ensure that project details and deadlines are set and achieved. You will also ensure that stakeholders are involved, mature healthy processes are established, and each project is supported to enable us to successfully deliver services, products, and satisfaction to our customers. The Project Manager work directly with Product Management, UX, Development, Operations, Support, and many other teams to drive forward critical projects, as well as ensure day-to-day activities proceed according to plan.
This position is 100% remote!
- Work with Engineering, Marketing, and Product Managers to plan deliverables, identify key required resources, budget(s), and timing for active projects
- Develop and manage timelines for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business on-time delivery goals
- Work with Product Managers to identify risks and opportunities with current and future projects and programs
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome project risks, and produce project progress reports for management and stakeholders
- Ensure action item holders are completing tasks on time to ensure a successful project and program delivery
- 8+ years’ experience as a Project Manager, managing full life cycle, enterprise-wide technology/network projects
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Proven track record of meeting project timelines, budgets, and quality with both internal and external resources
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally at all levels of the organization to deliver results, leveraging strong influencing skills in a matrixed project environment
- Good technical understanding, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Experience with project/program management practices and processes
- Working knowledge of change management principles
- Experience at Network Technology company is ideal
- A passion for ensuring project outcomes, process, and accountability within projects is clear.
- Expertise in Atlassian suite, Office 365, and project management tools
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree, PMP, and CSM certifications are preferred.
Who We Are:
Bigleaf Networks improves Cloud connectivity and Internet performance. We are a team of telecom and network software professionals who built our Cloud-first SD-WAN service based on the natural architecture of leaves. We provide a better Internet experience with simple implementation, friendly support, and powerful technology.
Bigleaf exists because of leaders and dreamers who believed there was a better solution to a technological need in business. As we continue to grow, we keep this leadership mentality in mind, and we encourage each other to constantly improve by developing grit, servant leadership, diversity, and innovation.
Our Core Values:
Whether working with a customer or interacting with one another around the office, Bigleaf’s core values are heartfelt service, positive attitude, transparency, and focus. At our core, we are here at Bigleaf to develop technology that will help people, and these values help us maintain that intention.
Highlight of our Benefits:
- Medical (We pay 100% of medical premiums for our HSA health plan – buy up options available)
- Dental & Vision (We pay 100% for all levels of coverage)
- Life insurance, long term disability
- 401k with dollar for dollar safe harbor match
- Stock options plan
- Generous parental leave (6 weeks)
- 4 weeks of PTO +1 week of Wellness Time per year
- 13 Company Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Technology/Remote Work Stipend
- Monthly credit for GrubHub
- 2x per year full company offsite events!
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We’re building a team in addition to a product, and we value and seek inclusion and diversity in that team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications for this role.