Pathwire is looking for a Project Manager II to join our Project Management Office (PMO). The primary goal of the PMO is to facilitate outcomes that align with company strategy and improve business success. The Project Manager II role will help us achieve this goal by coordinating key initiatives among Pathfinders of all levels (front-line to C-level) and strategic third-party vendors. Responsibilities include building consensus on key priorities, identifying the metrics to be used to track value creation, and consistently report on actual vs estimated progress. Project Manager Requirements Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator to broad audiences and comfortable handling multiple tasks. You also need to be a great teammate and have an aptitude for solving technical problems.
- Coordinate multiple large projects in a fast-growing, startup environment where scope is subject to change and there is a high degree of risk
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Own change management throughout the lifecycle of the projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Alert project team to dependency impact and project timeline
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and raise alerts to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Proven technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- 5+ years of progressive IT project management required
- College degree or PMP certification
- Agile/scrum experience
- Experience presenting to senior leadership and executive team
- Experience with process improvement
- Ability to work independently and be self-sufficient
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Pathwire offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Pathwire provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Pathwire offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles.
Pathwire embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.