Altruist is a hyper-growth fintech company on a mission to make financial advice better and more accessible for everyone. Our team is building a revolutionary platform for financial advisors and their clients that helps advisors give clients a wonderful experience with their money – something that has long lacked in the world of advisor-led investing. Using Altruist, advisors can work more efficiently and reduce costs, enabling them to help more people, in more ways than before.
If you’re passionate about your craft and are looking for big, meaningful problems to solve, then you’ll love what we’re up to. At Altruist, you’ll have the opportunity to do exciting work on products ranging from complex enterprise business software to a beautiful consumer app experience and user acquisition platform.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced project manager to help us ensure our brand and marketing projects run smoothly and on time.. You’re a deeply organized multitasker who is proactive and comfortable wearing many hats. You like doing a bit of everything and want to learn all the skills needed to manage a team later in your career. You thrive in fast-moving environments but are thoughtful and take pride in delivering high-quality work.
What You’ll Do
- Structure our internal project management system and develop sustainable processes
- Oversee day-to-day management of advertising campaigns, content production, events, and interactive projects.
- Manage stakeholders across the company and ensure communication is rock-solid.
- Assist in creative asset development and delivery for paid media and marketing partnership channels
- Managing deliverables and lead project planning sessions
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Become an expert on Altruist’s unique value propositions and user lifecycle
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years of marketing project management experience at an agency or brand
- Experience managing complex, integrated projects
- A collaborative, problem-solving attitude
- Extremely high attention to detail — nothing gets by you
- Proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets
What you’ll get:
At Altruist, you’ll work with a talented group of creators working relentlessly to disrupt an antiquated system primed for disruption. You’ll have the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth professionals at the leading edge of their disciplines and the opportunity to make a real impact through your contributions. As an early team member at a young (fast-growing) company, you’ll have a significant influence on how we build our products.
Altruist believes the best work comes from a happy team who’s encouraged to continually grow and develop their expertise. We take pride in our culture, built on a foundation of mutual respect and transparency, and rooted in our three core values:
Kindness: The equal and kind treatment of all is of foremost importance to us, and we continually strive to bring diversity in thought and background to our team to strengthen our company.
Brilliance: Brilliance at Altruist means constantly striving to better your craft with a hunger for constant learning and growth.
Grit: Our team is driven, has a bias towards action, and an insatiable appetite for getting things done to bring us closer to realizing our mission.
Think you’ll be a good fit? Apply with a link to your portfolio. We look forward to meeting you.