This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Canada
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
Let’s make a difference!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
The Project Manager Pod Leader will oversee a group of Project Managers within the Operations team and be responsible for inspiring their team, encouraging creativity, and fostering a collaborative work environment to meet or exceed project goals. This position will work collaboratively with the project manager, who will be focused on managing the project and productivity data (metrics).
- Supervise and lead a team of Project Managers.
- Identify staffing needs for your respective POD to ensure and balance the availability of the required skills and competencies across project teams within the project portfolio.
- Train and communicate on Project Portfolio tools, processes, and best practices for PMs onboarding (Playbook).
- Ensure Project Governance and Framework are adopted to ensure projects are run according to PMO standards, contributing to the continuous improvement of standards, processes, templates and tools.
- Create and communicate a clear list of expectations and goals for team members and provide continuous feedback to encourage future growth.
- Maintain frequent communication to offer encouragement, amend tasks, and provide updates on goal progress.
- Support the teams to deliver projects effectively by answering questions, providing resources and celebrating team successes.
- Manage overflow of projects as needed.
- 3+ years of diverse roles and increasing leadership responsibilities across projects and programs and diverse teams.
- 3+ years of recent experience in a supervisory position in a fast-growth environment or senior experience in project management, overseeing project delivery teams in a similar role.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding and experience of the application of the project development lifecycle (software development, requirements analysis or software quality assurance experience).
- Knowledge of G Suite and project portfolio management tools.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently organize, plan, prioritize and problem solve.
- Experience leading, managing, mentoring and directing a team of project professionals.
- Experience working within the healthcare technology sector is an asset.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting and embracing our differences and celebrating the shared values. Our people are the foundation of our continued success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application or interview process.