Traditional health care is broken. Galileo is here to fix it. We’re a rapidly growing health startup that combines intuitive design and clinical expertise to deliver affordable, quality care for all.
Galileans, as we like to call ourselves, are dedicated to flipping the traditional health care model into a modern solution for today—and beyond. Our empathetic, mission-driven culture puts our patients first, celebrates creative problem solving, and moves quickly to build great products. Our teams work collaboratively, so there’s plenty of day-to-day interaction. We believe in a hybrid, flexible working environment and have team members across the U.S. and the UK.
About the Role:
Galileo is looking for a detail-oriented problem solver to join our team as a credentialing specialist and support our providers. This role will serve as a resource for clinical teams and play an important role navigating complex credentialing requirements.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Onboard new providers while working to improve the process and experience
- Execute and track license and credentialing applications to completion
- Continuously support providers by fielding questions and managing paperwork
- Build efficient internal workflows that lend themselves to speed, precision, and scalability
- Ensure providers are in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Manage provider database and maintain clean records
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following:
- 2+ years of experiences in a high-performing, entrepreneurial setting (e.g. you’re accustomed to and excited by a rapidly-shifting environment)
- Strong organizational systems and attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with a knack for streamlining processes
- Facility with problem-solving and communication (both written and verbal)
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Expertise with G Suite, including Google Sheets
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry and provider platforms is a plus (e.g. CAQH, PECOS, Modio)
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best team possible to build health care that works for everyone. We value a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds—including, but not limited to—race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status. Galileo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with a qualifying disability or conflict with a sincerely held religious belief, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship or fail to eliminate a direct threat.