Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works at remote.com/how-it-works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook (at remote.com/handbook) to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
We use a LinkedIn feature called “multiplexing”, which creates several location-specific job postings for individual locations from a single global position we publish. Multiplexing enables us to make our global job post compatible with LinkedIn’s system and allows us to manage the inbound applications by location.
We encourage candidates to apply to any of these roles since they are factually global and we will make explicit mention of specific location details in the practical section below. 🌎
How we work
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a PSP Account Manager, joining our Payroll & Benefits team. As a dynamic and energetic professional, PSP Account Manager will own the planning and implementation of successful relationships with PSP.
- 8+ years of work experience in regional / global payroll operations.
- Understanding of global payroll best practices.
- Experience in implementing payroll in multiple countries and in managing relationships with third party payroll services.
- You are passionate about managing people, and you don’t micromanage your reports.
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Is a productivity geek and will constantly think of ways to improve and speed up their work.
- You understand the need and ideal to work largely asynchronously.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but is considered a plus.
- You write and speak fluent English.
- Ensure customers satisfaction in the payroll area as the end goal
- Act as a strategic consultant to our internal stakeholders to resolve any issues and improve relationships with PSP or/ and our payroll offering
- Act as a point of contact through proactive communication with PSP outside of payroll specialists’ day-to-day communication and update them about Remote products, roadmap and services
- Build strong relationships with PSP and be the bridge for Payroll Specialists through proactive outreach efforts
- Advocate on behalf of the customers and payroll specialists’ needs when working with PSP
- Coordinate and facilitate regular proactive meetings with PSP
- Effectively handle inquiries and negotiate within SLA
- Perform regular analysis of problematic countries to identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop an understanding of the industry and location-based practices and policies
- You’ll report to: Manager, Payroll Services
- Team: Payroll & Benefits
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Interview with Peer
- Interview with Director of Payroll
- Prior employment verification check(s)
- (async) Offer
You can learn more about the benefits we’re offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page (at www.notion.so/people-Benefits-perks-1e48a5869c274f40910b76d405b92f63).
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format. See how to convert your CV to PDF here. Thank you!