Articulate is looking for an exceptional Public Relations Manager to create and execute a public relations strategy that delivers compelling stories, builds brand awareness, and extends our presence as the developer of the world’s best creator platforms for online workplace training.
In this role, you’ll establish relationships with media and analysts to generate coverage and earned media. You’ll lead delivering the Articulate brand story through owned channels, such as blogs, social media, and more. You’ll drive development of assets to support our PR strategy such as press releases, media packets, blog posts, social media content, and internal communication pieces. And you’ll support our executive team when they’re engaging with media and analysts to ensure they’re delivering a consistent and impactful Articulate story.
The Public Relations Manager will support each area of the marketing team and report to the Head of Communications.
What you’ll do:
- Create and execute a sophisticated public relations strategy that incrementally extends the reach and impact of Articulate’s story
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers,target audiences, and active communities as well as our products and brand
- Manage a team of public relations coordinators who execute our PR strategy day-to-day
- Help individual contributors identify career plans and development opportunities; coach them in areas of development and make necessary connections
- Build strong relationships with industry analysts, journalists, and reporters to ensure Articulate and our products are accurately positioned within our category and throughout industry reporting
- Develop relationships with members of the media, business organizations, and industry partners and identify opportunities to extend our reach
- Collaborate with our Social Media Manager to tell our brand story through our owned social media channels
- Assess media coverage and craft responses when needed
- Partner with our public relations agency to conceptualize, pitch, and earn media coverage
What you should have:
- 3-5 years of experience owning public relations for a brand, preferably with SaaS experience
- Passion and outstanding ability to tell engaging, compelling stories
- Proven track record of developing and executing public relations strategies
- Proven ability to pitch stories and earn media coverage; ability to help others achieve an in-depth understanding of best practices for earning coverage
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with consistent demonstration of respect for others at all levels of the organization
- Ability to show up as a trustworthy, thoughtful doer
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.