Our mission is to spread DMARC everywhere. We offer superior tooling, educational resources, and expert support—but at our core, we’re people helping other people understand and protect a vital asset, their email domains. Staying focused on our mission means we’re constantly improving by learning from the challenges that everyone faces while deploying DMARC.
The Product and Development circles are driven to create an inviting, inclusive user experience while maintaining and improving our free public tools and robust domain management platform. The technology we help customers implement is highly technical, but their interactions with our tooling and platform should be informative and enjoyable.
As Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer, you’ll lead efforts to generate layers of automation to test user and application program interface code, as well as find regressions in features at every stage of production and implementation. You’ll fill a primary internal support role as we move to our next generation UI.
Who We’re Looking For
- You have three or more years of experience in QA automation engineering or related application performance testing, and the confidence to lead projects between multiple teams.
- You have familiarity with automation frameworks that work within single-page applications (e.g. Playwright, Cypress).
- You’re curious about and/or have experience in these systems: SaaS application development and testing, Python application testing (Django is a plus), email ecosystem work, Google Cloud Platform, Git, GitLab CI/CD, performance and/or load testing, security pen testing, and containerized applications (e.g. Docker)
- You have exceptional communication skills—are resourceful, adaptable, and highly organized.
- You’re motivated to learn about all things DMARC.
- You’re detail-oriented, with the ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks through a high volume of concurrent projects, while operating asynchronously.
- You resonate with our culture and values and have an eagerness to be actively involved in cultivating and refining our practices accordingly. We believe in empathy and patience for clients and coworkers, having a positive outlook, and the capacity to acknowledge and resolve problems.
- A strong preference will be given to those with experience in cybersecurity, the email ecosystem, DNS and domain management
- Maintain a CI/CD pipeline to ensure changes can be delivered frequently, consistently, and reliably to staging and production environments
- Advocate for and strengthen best practices company-wide
- Pursue improvements to the platform and push forward initiatives to implement them
More information about our application process and what we offer can be found here. Because dmarcian is committed to an inclusive hiring process, please identify yourself by the initial of your first name along with your full last name in your submitted application, resume and letter of interest. Please submit all documentation in PDF format.
Our goal is to hire the best, brightest and most intrinsically motivated people. We also understand that can’t always be reflected via conventional work experience. At dmarcian, we believe diverse perspectives make us stronger. If you believe you have the skills and passion for this role and you like who we are, we encourage you to apply even if your previous experience isn’t a conventional match.
dmarcian employs, trains, compensates, promotes, and supports regardless of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law (and because it is the right thing to do).