A QA Engineer at Bitso works closely with the engineering team to ensure our products are performing and that we’re providing the best user experience. In this role, you will automate tests, measure and collect data, and design strategies to create a “quality culture” at Bitso.
- Supporting a full product release cycle, including support of deployments to production.
- Maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, API, Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Update test automation standards and coding test conventions.
Who you are:
- 3+ yrs experience working as a QA Engineer.
- Experience doing manual testing (req analysis, test case creation, defect tracking).
- Strong experience with test and defect management.
- Demonstrated experience working in agile development environments.
- Experience with browser testing libraries, including Selenium, WebdriverIO and Cypress.
- Knowledge with API Automation testing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to negotiate with different stakeholders.
- English language proficiency.
Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.