Cmd is dedicated to providing an equal opportunity for all job seekers. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet 100% the requirements listed. We strongly encourage members of underrepresented groups and diverse backgrounds to apply.
Cmd brings together talented problem solvers, thinkers, and tinkerers to achieve our mission to change the current landscape of cybersecurity. We’re looking for people who are excited to give companies a new way to secure their data, and have some fun along the way.
Join us at a time where you can take full advantage of the opportunities of high-growth and scale. You’ll expand on your current skills, find multiple opportunities that fuel your development, and see your impact in building a company that will change the face of an industry.
At Cmd, we want you to succeed and we’ll be here to support your journey. You’ll have the opportunity to:
– Directly influence how we scale our quality assurance and automation processes
– Design and build our end-to-end testing automation framework
– Work directly, embedded, within our platform engineering team to increase the level of quality
– Review and create unit, integration, end-to-end, stress, performance and soak tests
– Provide manual testing, when necessary, where automation coverage is limited
– Help us to improve, listen, teach and contribute to building a product that customers will love
Our Software Stack
We use Jenkins controller/agents to automate deployments of our Linux agents, leveraging docker and vagrant technologies to validate our support matrix. We have developed our own automation framework called “Go Regress” built off of expect scripts.
Nice to haves include:
– GraphQL, XML
– Bash scripting
– Go or Python
- Have a passion for breaking things and a track record for increasing engineering quality
- An automation-first engineer with experience testing distributed systems or SaaS products
- Demonstrated the ability to build testing frameworks in multiple languages
- Understand that manual testing is needed when there isn’t 100% coverage
Within 1 Month,
- Complete onboarding including meeting the different business units and getting to know how we operate, how we deliver and how we have fun
- Paired with one of our senior engineers to understand the product
- Have a good understanding of testing processes and automation framework
- Integrate within our agile team and understand your role
Within 6 Months,
- Work directly with the platform engineers to validate multiple releases
- Work to help improve our testing infrastructure and automation
- Increase code coverage, developing integration and end-to-end tests
Within 12 Months,
- Help to establish an automated CI/CD pipeline
- Spear-head new initiatives across multiple engineering teams increasing quality
- Meet core metrics of releasing faster while reducing regression time
At Cmd we believe that a diverse, and inclusive workplace leads to a happier team and better product. Cmd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities and experiences and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.