60% of top research organizations trust Cayuse to help them modernize their research administration systems. Cayuse develops SaaS solutions that simplify the business of research administration, helping universities, and research organizations work smarter.
Cayuse empowers globally connected research that reimagines collaboration and drives societal progress. Our platform uniquely addresses the entire hierarchy of research challenges: minimizing risk, driving efficiency, optimizing planning, and enabling world-class, data-driven research management.
Over the past 2 decades, we’ve been on a journey to empower globally connected research. Cayuse has a strong backbone of customer- and employee- focused values that lead to a great working environment, and deliver on our mission: Empower organizations to conduct globally connected research and sponsored projects, advancing their impact on science, discovery, and society.
The Recruiter partners with our hiring managers and People Operations team to build a full cycle recruiting process.
- Build and maintain a consistent network of candidates for various internal departments
- Create effective recruiting strategies to deliver top tier candidate talent to hiring managers
- Develop and maintain a candidate pipeline
- Conduct thorough prescreens to understand candidate’s wants and needs as it pertains to Evisions opportunities
- Write clear and well-written job postings / ads
- Coordinate interviews and assist in moving hiring processes along effectively for all parties
- Maintain campus recruiting program
- Work collaboratively with hiring managers, HR and executive team to develop recruiting best practices
- Nurture candidates through relationship management
- Attend Networking and tech events, build candidate relationships and market the Evisions brand
- Advise leadership on market trends and provide insight
- 2-3 years of tech recruiting experience
- 5+ years of Agency recruiting, Internal Recruiting, Staffing, or Talent Acquisition experience
- Bachelor’s in relevant field preferred
- Knowledge of sales tactics or strategies
- Master in Developing Social Media Strategies
- People Skills and strong rapport building
- Communication Skill and Out-going Personality
- Ability to attend networking opportunities and utilize networking tools
- Competitive Medical Benefits (PPO + HSA available)
- Vision, Dental, Short-Term Disability fully covered by Cayuse
- Paid Time Off + Holidays + Flexible Work Schedule
- Remote Work or Commuter Stipend
- Equal Paid Parental Leave
- 401k with Employer Matching
- $30 Wellness Reimbursement
- Remote Work Environment, Supporting the Ultimate Employee Experience
- Fun, innovative Portland Office with Industrious Spirit Offering Kombucha and Cold Brew