Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about this decision from Zocdoc’s founder and CEO, Oliver Kharraz.
Your Impact on Our Mission:
As a Recruiting Coordinator (RC), you play an essential role in our company’s growth. You’re responsible for delivering a world class candidate experience, and ensuring that our internal stakeholders and hiring managers have a smooth, fluid, and efficient process. RCs are the masters of scheduling complex calendars and communicating cross functionally within the organization. Reporting into the Recruiting Manager, you’ll brainstorm on experience improvements, process optimization and talent acquisition strategies. As you progress through your career, you’ll learn the skills necessary to transition into a role as a full funnel recruiter.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Organized, process oriented, and comfortable working with autonomy
- Excited by finding solutions to complex problems
- Motivated by building relationships across departments and seniority levels
- Interested in reporting, tracking, and leveraging software and systems to make processes more efficient
- Highly coachable, and operate with a growth mindset
- Enthusiastic about working in, and helping build a diverse and supportive team environment
- Passionate about developing into a talent acquisition specialist
Your day to day is…
- Scheduling a high volume of interviews within our technology, general or sales organizations
- Owning the candidate experience throughout the interview process
- Optimizing and improving on existing internal processes with creative solutions
- Maintaining accurate reporting within our applicant tracking system
- Acting as the liaison between hiring managers, candidates and recruiters
- Booking travel, and managing expenses and expense reporting
- Working closely with our recruiting team to develop the skills necessary to become a recruiter, including: sourcing, screening, and eventually interviewing
You’ll be successful in this role if you are…
- Known to have impeccable attention to detail
- Able to multitask/task switch and prioritize accordingly
- Familiar with calendar scheduling and G-Suite
- Experienced with project management/organization tools such as Trello, Asana, etc…
- Excellent in written and verbal communication
- Comfortable working with a diverse array of stakeholders, across all tenure and title levels
- Passionate about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, and it’s connection to talent acquisition
- Coachable, and passionate about receiving feedback from a compassionate and hard working team
- Motivated by our mission of giving power to the patient and making healthcare better for all
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Vacation and parental leave packages
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values – Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.