Cribl is a fast-growing, remote-first company with a mission to unlock the value of all observability data. At our core, we believe in shipping phenomenal products and doing good by our customers and communities. We provide our customers with a new and unprecedented level of observability, intelligence, and control over their real-time data. We’re backed by Sequoia and CRV, and our products are deployed in some of the largest organizations in the world processing 100s of TB and PB of IT & Security data, and managed by Site Reliability Engineers, System Engineers, and Technical Operations teams.
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager who puts customers first and will help our customers do more with less when operating and securing their enterprises. Cribl sells to organizations large and small, but we are looking for a Sales Manager with experience selling large and complex deals to large enterprises. A successful Sales Manager at Cribl can clearly articulate our value proposition and execute on proven sales processes. The great part is, Cribl LogStream demonstrates a clear and simple ROI to our customers. We are looking for people who love to get stuff done, and laugh a bit along the way. Cribl is a serious company that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
Check out our recent announcement on closing our Series B funding from Sequoia Capital!
Please note, this is a remote position based out of Columbus, OH.
- Develop a business plan to overachieve sales goals
- Manage and maintain the entire sales ecosystem from generating leads through closing
- Help customers understand the value of Cribl during the sales process
- Articulate our value proposition up and down the organization, from engineer up to CxO
- Forecasting predictably and hitting sales targets
- Background of successfully selling large deals to large enterprises (Fortune 1000)
- Experience developing pipeline and opening new accounts, including lead generation
- A successful track record of overachievement annually
- Experience navigating complex sales cycles
- Experience with SAAS sales – cloud, logs, metrics, IT operations and security
- Background using MEDDIC
- Background in Cloud, Security, or Machine Learning
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan offered
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Career Growth
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy, including 2 Floating Holidays to use for holidays you observe
- Social Responsibility Employee Group that reflects our value-driven company culture
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.