About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. BentoBox empowers modern restaurants to build their online presence, diversify revenue, engage with diners, and increase operational efficiency. To do so, the platform includes products such as websites, ordering (online ordering, pre-order & catering, gift cards, merchandise, tickets), events management, and marketing tools.
Over 14,000 restaurants worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door. BentoBox is trusted and loved by hospitality groups such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup and Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group and independent restaurants including Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop.
BentoBox is proud to be a part of Restaurant Solutions, a division of Fiserv – a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology that enables 200,000 restaurants to deliver differentiating experiences.
About the Role:
The Relationship Executive – Restaurant Solutions will act as the relationship manager for one of our largest partnerships as well as help launch and manage new referral partnerships. This role is a strategic, individual contributor role reporting to the organization’s Chief Business Officer and working closely with the Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Customer Success teams.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully managing large-scale partnerships as well as launching new ones. They will possess a unique ability to understand the incentives of all parties involved to create mutually beneficial partnerships.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the main point of contact for one of our largest existing partnerships, building a foundation of trust that ensures the long-term success of the partnership
- Lead the partnership steering committee that meets monthly to discuss overall partnership health and new initiatives to drive growth
- Partnering with Finance, create and deliver regular reporting to partner stakeholders that provides clarity on partnership performance
- Ideate, strategize, and execute new initiatives to grow sales qualified leads from our existing partner channel
- Research, validate, launch, and manage new partnerships that generate qualified referral leads for the Restaurant Solutions team.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing Leadership to continuously improve overall channel performance
- Complete regular operational tasks (e.g. promotions management, incentive reporting, etc.) to ensure the overall channel is operating smoothly
- NY/NJ/CT Metro Area based role, some travel required
What You’ll Bring
- 6+ years of experience managing channel partnerships that delivered high-impact results for organizations
- Creative thinker and problem solver who can translate company priorities into a cohesive and effective growth strategy within the channel.
- Excellent presentation skills: you can speak about Clover/BentoBox convincingly with people from different backgrounds and technical skill levels
- Talented networker: you can walk into a room where you don’t know anybody and walk out having made a dozen new contacts.
- Entrepreneurial: You have a track record of proactively implementing new and innovative ways to solve problems
- Empathetic mindset: you ask the right questions to form a true understanding of the goals and challenges of your counterparts
- Knowledge of the restaurant and/or payments industry preferred
Perks of Joining Us:
Monday-Thursday in office work week. Work from home Fridays.
*First 90 days in office for five days a week*
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) with company match and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- 8 highly active Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development, growth and support
- Company-sponsored volunteer days and community-building events
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
Important Information on BentoBox’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox newly hired employees in the United States will not be required to be fully vaccinated, but will be required to disclose vaccination status. Associates traveling within the U.S. will no longer be required to attend safety briefings and Fiserv-sponsored events will no longer require proof of vaccination. All Fiserv associates can enter and work in Fiserv facilities regardless of vaccination status.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
These pay ranges apply to employees in New York and California. Pay ranges for employees in other states may differ.