Spiff (https://spiff.com), recently named one of the most innovative Fintech companies, is on a mission to inspire, enable, and reward peak business performance. Why? Commission plans are used by modern companies to reward and drive good behavior using more advanced rules or combinations of rules such as quota attainment, accelerators, and other types of variable earnings. Great Commission plans motivate Salespeople to sell more to the right companies. In order to help companies and reps to reach their full potential, we take the manual labor and complexity of current commission processes and completely automate them. Finance teams used to spend hours each month trying to prepare commissions, communicate them to their reps, deal with discrepancies, and then get those paid on time. Spiff automates that full process. We connect to the client’s systems; CRM, ERP & Payroll to reduce the work and amount of errors. Spiff gives powerful, real-time data and insights to reps, managers, and executives about their commissions.
Who we are looking for…
We’re looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager who is remote to join our growing team and help us deliver intuitive and delightful experiences to our customers.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will have a passion for enabling clients, experience and a love for SaaS, demonstrable success in a similar role, knowledge of the digital landscape, and a thirst to learn. This role will be required to interface directly with customers via phone, email, web conference, and sometimes in-person to understand and help guide usage of our platform and ensure we meet their business needs. Additionally, this person will be instrumental in up-sell/cross-sell opportunities. It is critical that the person in this role be a self-starter, a creative problem solver, strategic, and be willing to go above and beyond for client satisfaction.
What you’ll contribute in this role…
- Understand clients’ key goals and objectives
- Work closely with onboarding to ensure smooth client transition from implementation stage to using and gaining value long-term
- Meet with clients regularly to encourage usage and adoption of software
- Set and manage customer expectations appropriately
- Use a proactive approach to keep clients informed of all product enhancements and product roadmaps that will enhance their business
- Provide ongoing training and support to admin and end-users
- Drive adoption of Spiff through the client’s organization, seek additional teams or areas that could be a leveraging platform if they aren’t already
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities to increase ARR
- Build strong, trusted relationships with key individuals within the client’s organization, including end-users and executives/decision-makers
- Work cross-functionally with strategic and technical colleagues to coordinate timely follow-up on requests, issues, and open questions from clients
- Act as the voice of the client, communicating needs or feature requests internally to influence future roadmap enhancements
- Proactively identify signals of potential churn risk and develop an action plan to address and course correct
What must-have experience you’ll bring to Spiff…
- 4+ years of relevant Customer Success Management or Account Manager experience
- Demonstrated success in preventing churn and/or successfully meeting up-sell/cross-sell quotas
- Experience managing and maintaining 50+ accounts
- Dynamic personality; a likable person who can build rapport with customers of all levels of technical experience
- Working knowledge of SaaS business concepts and metrics
- Fantastic, confident presentation skills
- Executive presence and confidence in communicating with technical, business, and C-level stakeholders.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Organizational skills and ability to juggle several requests and clients at once
- Reliable and dependable. Respond to clients when you say you will
- The ability and desire to work in a dynamic challenging startup environment
- Self-motivated and driven; a problem solver
- An unrelenting passion for customer success
- Experience with commission plans and calculations
- Experience with Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Incredible sense of humor
- Sales ops, especially familiarity with Salesforce (from an admin perspective)
- Technical expertise (SQL/database, light coding, etc…) is a huge plus
- Basic accounting/finance understanding
- Interest in Startups/Tech/Finance. Our team loves the startup community, and genuine interest in the space is huge.
What types of perks and benefits we offer…
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Up to $2400 a year towards your Health Savings Account
- Company-sponsored Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-sponsored access to online counseling
- Flexible Time Off
- Flexible work hours
- Parental leave
- HQ in Salt Lake City ( enjoy biking and skiing when you come to visit! )
- Remote Friendly Company
Come join the best team in the space! We’re building amazing software to solve a massive sales and finance gap, and you’ll be a major part of our success.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.