The HubSpot Migrations team delivers a world class experience to customers transitioning their existing website or simply parts of their website to HubSpot’s all-on-one platform. The Migrations team is comprised of a variety of different skill sets designed to match customer requests.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Resolve design issues customers are facing as it relates to their website migration.
- Provide detailed oriented quality assurance of website pages prior to production.
- Take responsibility for reviewing and approving requests from the Sales team to ensure long term customer success on the HubSpot platform.
- Serve as the main point of contact for customer migrations to ensure a successful implementation of their web assets to the HubSpot platform, from initial submission through website deployment.
- Contribute to and update resources on technical documentation outlining process, technical support and knowledge base for external customers.
- Provide support and knowledge to other HubSpotters who have questions on migrations.
- Actively provide feedback to team members and leadership on how to improve and scale the overall migration process.
We are looking for people who have:
- Enjoy solving challenges
- Desire to be a customer advocate and a focus on their success
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be a part of an innovative and growing organization
- Are adaptable to flexible environment with changes in process and volume of work
- Familiarity with HubSpot Content tools a plus (Learn more)
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more. HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), Bogotá (Colombia), and Paris (France).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.