Here at CreatorIQ, we help globally recognized companies—like AB InBev, Airbnb, CVS, Disney, H&M, LVMH, Mattel, Sephora, and Unilever to name just a few—grow, manage, scale, and measure industry-leading influencer marketing programs.
Our mission is to create influencer marketing software that’s powerful enough for the world’s largest companies, yet nimble enough for the next generation of innovative brands. To do that, we’re going to need the brightest minds in the Creator Economy.
One of our behavioral values at CreatorIQ is team members first, client focused. We put the holistic wellness of our team members first. One of the ways is through our “Focus Fridays” every other week – time for you to focus on you! We still get the work done for our clients, so it might mean you work on that key project with uninterrupted time or it might be a day spent walking in the park with your fur baby.
As a hybrid work environment, you have flexibility with how you schedule your time. We encourage you to think about how you work best and add it to your schedule. Do you prefer early morning “off-screen time” to focus? Do you like to get your yoga workout done in the afternoon? Book it! And feel free to use our wellness program to cover the costs for that yoga class.
Founded in 2014, CreatorIQ has received both industry praise for its workplace culture and rave reviews from our clients. We’ve earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, been named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and enjoyed recognition by G2 as both a Leader in Best Customer Relationship and a Top 100 Fastest-Growing Software Companies.
Our headquarters is in Los Angeles, with hubs in New York, San Francisco, Miami, London, Toronto, and Ukraine. In 2021, our CreatorIQ family expanded with the acquisition of Tribe Dynamics, the industry’s leading influencer marketing analytics platform. Our combined team is full of smart, driven, curious, innovative thinkers who are passionate about shaping the future of the Creator Economy—if that sounds like you, let’s talk.
Revenue Accounting Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated Revenue Accounting Manager to support our growing Company. The Company is expanding its operations and is in the process of establishing shared services that will support its global operations. The Company provides competitive salary and growth opportunities to qualified candidates.
What you’ll do:
- Review contracts and analyze revenue recognition arrangements to ensure accordance with ASC 606 and related US GAAP pronouncements and company policy
- Ensure appropriate internal controls are in place and operating effectively, and ensure maintenance of control documentation for revenue-related processes
- Lead, coach, and mentor your direct reports by taking an active interest in their career and development
- Own and lead month-end and quarter-end revenue close processes
- Partner with Revenue Operations to ensure complete and accurate reporting for month-end close
- Review revenue analyses to support accurate revenue accounting under ASC 606
- Review account reconciliations for revenue, unbilled AR, and other related accounts for the revenue stream
- Initiate, review and implement process improvements and automation to the quote-to-cash process to increase operational efficiencies while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the underlying accounting records
- Partner with cross-functional business partners (Revenue Operations, Account Management, Sales, Billing, Business Intelligence) to ensure contract compliance, develop policies, automate correct data flow, and 360 feedback on process improvements
- Provide audit support for control and substantive testing
- Provide ad hoc research & reporting
- Support the continuing enhancement of current systems and the rollout of other future system implementations
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 8+ years of combined experience in public accounting and in a corporate revenue accounting role
- Understanding and demonstrated experience with current revenue recognition guidance under ASC 606
- Experience performing control activities in the quote-to-cash process (ie. review and approval documentation, deal checklist, etc.)
- Experience with financial systems (Salesforce, Sage Intacct, Netsuite or Oracle)
- CPA or equivalent
- Deal review and operational accounting experience in a SAAS technology business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization and cross-functionally
- High degree of analytical and problem-solving capability
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet required deadlines
- Experience in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment preferred
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work-life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday, the virtual office doors are closed for business. The intent is to give employees time off for themselves.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!