This is an in-office, hybrid position located in Philadelphia, PA.
CoreWeave is looking for a motivated and talented Revenue Analyst to join our growing team. At CoreWeave, we are building the next generation public cloud for accelerated workloads. This position will be an integral part of the Sales team, supporting the entire team to develop, implement and manage sales processes, systems, reports and make recommendations for strategies that optimize the overall sales function. This role will be primarily responsible for analyzing data across the sales funnel and customer journey , as well as other reporting and metrics. The position will assist in evaluating and forecasting all revenue generating products and services, identifying opportunities for efficiencies, go-to-market planning, utilizing various CRM tools and other ad-hoc requests and analysis as needed.
The successful candidate will roll-up their sleeves, work autonomously and learn quickly. You must be able to communicate results, both verbally and in writing, in a clear and easy to understand way. Must be passionate about your work, detail-oriented, analytical and demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Work directly with existing models/data
- Work with large data sets and the technical tools needed to work with them.
- Drive towards simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems
- Project-manage multiple projects and workflows
- Work with key business stakeholders to understand requirements and shape analytical deliverables
- Strategically analyze business, product, and technical challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics, mathematics, or other highly quantitative fields
- 3+ years of experience in financial planning and reporting, planning, business analysis, reporting, strategy and analytics
- Advanced Salesforce and SQL skills
- Experience gathering business requirements and developing scorecards and dashboards to surface meaningful KPIs and actionable insights to senior management
At CoreWeave we work hard, have fun and move fast! The company has entered a stage of hyper-growth that you will not want to miss out on! Today we are a small, growing team of intelligent, genuine people that value different perspectives and approaches to solving complex problems. At CoreWeave we support and encourage an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. We foster an environment that champions collaboration and prioritizes innovative solutions to complex problems. As we get set to take off, the growth opportunities within the organization are limitless. You will be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry. Come join us!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance – 100% paid for the employee
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible, full-service childcare support with Kinside
- 401(k) with a generous employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Catered in office lunches
- A casual work environment
- Work culture focused on innovation.
COVID-19 vaccine requirements for in-person work:
To protect the health and safety of our employees, we require any employee conducting in-person work to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or protected religious reasons, please reach out to our HR team at email@example.com to submit an accommodations request.
CoreWeave is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.