Tackle enables software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces from AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Red Hat, without the need for significant engineering resources. Our platform and our team come together to make it easier for our customers to build, grow, and scale their Marketplace businesses. Tackle works with leading software companies like Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from startups to enterprise. We recently raised a $100M Series C round and are backed by three of the world’s top SaaS investors—Coatue, a16z, and Bessemer Venture Partners—as we continue to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
The Revenue Operations team at Tackle is looking to hire a RevOps Specialist. In this role, you’ll get to work with and learn from experienced operations professionals that specialize in sales, marketing and partner operations, sales enablement, and order management. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for exposure and experience in any of these operational areas but is also interested in supporting and learning about the spectrum of RevOps roles and responsibilities. This role will report directly to the Director of Revenue operations.
In This Role You Will:
- Be the steward of clean data in our CRM (Salesforce), including data updates, territory management, and pipeline/opportunity hygiene
- Assist with deal registration across our many partner marketplaces
- Work with order management and operations to help create and review quotes and sales orders
- Help manage and administer our revenue ops tech stack, including access and integrations
- Document processes that support the revenue operations team and the GTM teams
- Always be on the lookout for opportunities to improve processes and make the team and systems more efficient
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
You Are Great At:
- Acting as a self-starter with exceptional critical thinking abilities
- Taking an interest and having an aptitude for learning new tools and technologies
- Wanting to step in and help where needed
- Being a strong team player and track record of working collaboratively
- Adjusting to rapidly-changing business priorities and challenges – you thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
What it Takes:
- 2+ years of relevant operations experience – technology industry preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or a different CRM
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- A sense of humor. We believe work should be rewarding, and we like to have fun
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing perks and benefits:
· Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
· Competitive salary
· Health, dental and vision coverage
· Company off-site summits
· Monthly wellness reimbursement
· Internet and phone reimbursement
· $1000 home ergo/office set up
· Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
· 401k + matching
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company surprises and swag
· Awesome co-workers
Start with the customer – We succeed when our customers succeed. That’s why every role at Tackle leads to the customer. We exist to support, guide, and empower our customers.
Explore and experiment – We are curious and creative at work, always looking for innovative ways to improve. We continuously iterate and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Tackle is a safe place to try new things.
Learn and grow as a team – We seek and share knowledge across Tackle. We actively connect and collaborate with others. We welcome different perspectives and invite healthy debate.
Celebrate wellness – We value work-life harmony and personal well being. We share and appreciate stories of wellness every day. We are remote by design, so all Tacklers have the freedom to be their best selves.
Tackle together – We work openly and transparently at Tackle. We are caring, empathetic, and kind. Every Tackler plays a part in our welcoming, inclusive culture.
The Hiring Process:
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
• Phone screen
• 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
• Some positions may require a take home test (this will be communicated to the candidate)
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.