SaaS changed the way software is purchased. Zylo is changing the way software is managed. Zylo has been defining a new category of software management. We want you to share in our vision of unlocking the power of SaaS by helping organizations discover, manage, measure and secure their SaaS applications.
The SaaS Services Manager delivers services directly tied to Zylo’s core value for our clients, helping them execute on the opportunities the Zylo platform surfaces. Further, a key emphasis early in any client engagement will include ensuring the completeness of the client System of Record in the Zylo platform, maximizing the ability to drive tremendous ROI.
Zylo is an Enterprise SaaS Management platform, with multiple endpoints across the client organization. This role will require advanced communication skills, as well as customer service and project management. The SaaS Services Manager will need an attention to detail that will deliver services tied directly to bringing out and delivering on Zylo’s core client values. Working with a large range in client organization size & structure, the SaaS Services Manager needs to be adaptable while working within the guidelines of Zylo’s Managed Services programs. Responsibilities can vary from maintaining a SaaS system of record to fully managing vendor negotiations. Candidates should be able to roll up their sleeves and project manage multiple stakeholders from the client to Zylo. This role needs an effective communicator, that has the ability to manage account configuration and project management, in addition to negotiation skills.
The SaaS Services Manager will have the chance to greatly impact this new service offering at Zylo. Initial team members will have a large impact on services deliverables, structure, enablement, etc. We’re building something new and we’re looking for someone excited to jump on that opportunity!
What you will do:
- Embed with Zylo clients as an extension of their team to execute on the opportunities uncovered by the Zylo platform.
- Work closely with the Zylo Customer Success team to align and track customer ROI in line with the customer’s stated business goals.
- Build/maintain metric tracking solutions that align to customer value and program success and deliver multi-level communication regarding project progress and status at client organizations
- Help customers mature their SaaS Management process and methodology
- Manage SaaS negotiations (renewals and new purchases) on behalf of Zylo customers directly with vendors.
- Benchmarking and research SaaS applications and functionality.
- Communicate on behalf of the client with internal stakeholders to drive action needed to manage the client’s SaaS inventory using Zylo.
- Develop an expertise in the functional capabilities of the Zylo platform in order to maximize the use of the platform to drive value for the client with a deep understanding of both the client and Zylo needs.
- Be the Zylo power-user on behalf of our customers, managing their System of Record by gathering contracts internally, validating SaaS spend, identifying owners, etc.
- Execute on opportunities and manage data completeness aligned to the client’s business goals in working with Zylo.
- Ongoing configuration of the client’s Zylo instance, including but not limited to custom field management, alert setting, data input, and report creation.
- Help mold current and future SaaS Managed Services packages and deliverables.
- Consult on rollout/enhancement of infrastructure around managed services – time tracking, billable metrics, resourcing, etc.
- Develop use cases with customers that illustrate the value of Zylo and Zylo’s Managed Services that can be leveraged in the sales process.
- (Post-COVID) Travel. As travel becomes safe and customers return to their offices, travel and face-to-face customer meetings, workshops, etc should be expected.
- *Note* Zylo takes our employee’s health and safety very seriously. We adhere to CDC and local health official guidelines as well as considered employee comfort.
- 3-5 years in a customer-facing role, being the primary point-of-contact and experience rolling up your sleeves to solve customer problems.
- Experience in IT, Procurement, and SaaS space, working with cross-functional teams on software deployments or ongoing management activities around cloud-based software.
- Experience managing full software deployments and optimizing software licensing within a corporate environment is strongly preferred.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience documenting, managing and executing SaaS negotiations.
- Experience creating professional and eye-opening deliverables, utilizing graphics and charts to convey complex themes and insights.
- Self starter who is able to identify and execute on actionable opportunities that drive customer ROI.
- A strong attention to detail and tenacity to see projects and tasks to completion.
- Experience leveraging Excel and Google Sheets.
Zylo is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.