About the Company
Arcules is a fast-paced startup rethinking the video surveillance market and moving customers to a smarter, more reliable, and secure cloud-based solution. As a technology spin-out of Canon Inc., our technology brings video and smart building elements together and our analytics help customers make more informed decisions.
Overview of the Job
- Work closely with direct stakeholders to develop solutions using SFDC technologies (workflow, configuration, scripting etc. ) to support business processes
- Support SFDC integration with other business systems in use
- Support SFDC issue resolution with users
- Administer all technical aspects of Salesforce.com including data migrations, system integrations, custom code and data models, system testing and deployments related to SFDC and all its peripheral services.
- Work from a prioritized backlog of tasks, automate and/or operate tooling solutions to ensure that repetitive administration tasks are performed at a high level of efficiency and free of defect
- Perform Salesforce administration activities, including platform, user, object model, and reporting configuration
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for the organization’s CRM business operational processes and technology
- Work closely with Sales Operations and other stakeholders to gather Requirements and make recommendations for business processes to implement with SFDC
- Work closely with Architecture to develop and build to specification integration and customer objects to SFDC to support business processes.
- Document requirements and solutions and obtain approval from Customers.
- Develop task lists and project plans for implementation of solutions and report on progress of activities
- Configure SDFC setup to support solutions
- Create implementation, testing, and QA plans to support system changes and integrations
- Test changes and coordinate User Acceptance Testing of changes in SFDC.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation on custom enhancements, integrations, and environments
- Identify, document and train users on new solutions and SFDC best practices
- Manage Day to Day issue resolution for SFDC users, including assisting in developing training material for training on existing features and functionality
- Participate in the SFDC CRM, CPQ and other application implementations
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in SFDC developing Lightning components, APEX Class, SFDC API development and customization
- Experience with business process reengineering activities
- Experience with supporting implementations of SFDC
- Lightning, Apex, Flow,
- Salesforce REST API, BULK API, Metadata API
- Web UI frameworks Lightning components.
- Data management and data migration principles and application
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or a Salesforce Developer certification preferred
- Intacct Sage integration knowledge a plus