SingleOps is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America, and has processed over $1.5 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and to understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability.
Being recognized as a ‘Top Best Place to Work in Atlanta’ we are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. If this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
What we’re looking for:
Reporting to the Director of Sales, we are looking for an Account Executive who is excited to learn and shape a growing team. As a driven and ambitious AE, you’ll use your knowledge of CRM and Field Service Software to drive new business to the SingleOps Platform. You will be the quarterback for your target sales vertical, leveraging our internal sales development team, marketing team, and channel partners to field interest and present our solution to prospective clients. This is a great opportunity with a high growth startup where your impact is felt.
Your Mission (should you choose to accept it):
- Partner with SDRs and Marketing to conduct customer discovery and qualify leads
- Fully run live demos of SingleOps offerings tailored to the customers’ needs and wants
- Full cycle sales from prospecting, lead generation, and closing deals (win 20%+ of deals sourced)
- Leverage tools (i.e. Salesforce, Salesloft) to manage your pipeline and maintaining monthly quota
- Become an expert on sales, sales strategy, and sales development best practices
- Quickly learn the language of your target sales vertical, gaining a deep understanding of their needs and wants
- Collaborate with peers, particularly around best practices, competitive intel and sales strategy
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 year of experience in a similar role in software sales
- Some experience running a full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Proven experience of fully running customizable live product demos
- Ambitious. You want to absolutely crush your quota and dominate your target market.
- Proactive. You don’t need directions for every task. You like to set your own agenda, constantly improve your process, and love making decisions and trying new tactics.
- Tech Savvy. You deeply understand cloud-based selling technologies and can quickly learn the ins and outs of our cloud product.
- Collaborative and supportive. You love working with, listening to, and understanding others. You prioritize ‘we’ over ‘me’.
A few ways to stand out…
- SaaS sales
- Experience using tools like Salesforce, Salesloft, etc.
- Previous experience in a mobile service or field management (i.e. landscaping, construction, tree care etc.)
- Remote candidates are welcome to apply!
Reasons to join SingleOps:
- An incredibly talented, driven, and supportive team. We are building an amazing team culture and want you to contribute to its formation.
- We have a clear vision to change the service industry and improve the lives of our customers.
- One of the fastest growing technology businesses in Atlanta
- Founded and funded by a team of seasoned young entrepreneurs with excellent track records
- Competitive compensation, great insurance (health, dental, and vision), unlimited vacation policy, casual dress, distributed team environment, startup culture…
We want you to stay true to who you are
Here at SingleOps, we want you to stay true to who you are. We believe your identity is what makes us who we are as it’s our mission to promote an inclusive and welcoming culture. What you bring to the table is what matters most to us. Undoubtedly, great and unique people are what make us successful.