What You’ll Be Working On:
- Develop and execute sales strategy within assigned territory/market segment
- Manage full sales cycle: Develop, advance, and close sales opportunities and software agreements
- Deliver compelling demonstrations that display the product’s value proposition
- Identify prospects, build pipeline, and conduct effective, consultative and discovery meetings with prospects to assess needs and understand their process and existing systems
- Work in close coordination with executive management and other internal teams (Marketing, SDRs, Customer Success)
- Travel as needed (Domestic U.S.)
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- 10+ years experience successfully running the full sales cycle (cold call to close) of a complex SaaS solution
- Solid experience selling into Life Sciences / Clinical R&D is strongly preferred
- Experience selling software into VPs of Clinical Development, VP Clinical Operations, Clinical Trial Leaders, CROs, and CxOs of life sciences companies that conduct clinical research
- Proven record of exceeding revenue targets, including routinely achieving 7-figure annual sales goals
- Experience with native SaaS solutions, and their unique value relative to on-premise solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superb interpersonal and presentation skills (including web presentation)
- Strong C-level presenter with progressive, proven, successful sales
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
- Willingness to travel – Frequent/ongoing (up to 70%)
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Competitive salary and meaningful stock options — commensurate to your experience and expertise. Compensation varies from mid-level to very senior.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and more than half for dependents.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) with company match
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid-time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
- Company-provided Workstation Brand new MacBook Pro provided.
- Location Convenience & Transportation A public transportation monthly pass provided for Boston residents. We are a short 2-3 minute walk from Downtown Crossing. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.