$39000 – $49000 / year plus commission
About the Company
Arcules is the cloud-based platform that unifies the data from enterprise surveillance systems. We offer Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS) with a simple plug-and-play experience that sets up in minutes, saving both time and money while providing the flexibility to adapt as your business grows. As part of the Canon Group, our cloud platform is quickly evolving into the future of video analytics that offers enterprises valuable operational insights using the data from your existing cameras (4000+ models supported), door controllers, environmental and other IoT sensors.
Arcules offers excellent benefits, including top-tier PPO and HMO medical plans, four weeks of vacation, three weeks of sick leave, 401(k) plan after three months of employment (4% company match), an on-site gym, and game pavilion, an awesome work environment and more.
Overview of the Job
The Sales Development Representative generates qualified and engaged leads for Arcules and will research, prospect and qualify contacts for the Business Development and Regional Sales Manager team. A key role for the SDR is engaging with different businesses, establishing contact and developing appointments. This is an entry level role and not eligible for commission.
- Research, prospect and qualify leads for Regional Sales Managers.
- Work on outbound activities, representing the company in a highly professional manner.
- Successfully and accurately answer prospect questions and provide appropriate additional information to the Regional Sales Managers.
- Capture accurate and legible documentation for all activity, recording information in Salesforce.
- Consistently maintain departmental standards for quality.
- Achieve defined productivity goals and KPIs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Work with weekly schedules relating to activity volume.
- Work closely with the Marketing department in order to build campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity.
- Participate in marketing campaigns and events.
- Reporting to the Sales Director, the SDR works closely with the Marketing department as well as the Regional Sales Managers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expert knowledge of Outbound Digital Sales Tools (Linkedin, Zoominfo, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as effective organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Tenacious, hard working, highly organized and self-motivated.
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Strong listening skills
- Experience in the Software as a Service sales industry
- Linkedin Navigator
- Zoom Info
Arcules is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions without regard to an applicant’s race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or any other protected category. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States at the time of hire. Arcules is not offering work sponsorships at this time.