Why work at Doximity?
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don’t fit a mold, join us!
The Doximity Talent Solutions team is hiring for a driven, results-oriented Sales Development Associate to help grow our business.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Qualify and develop leads through strong communication and discovery, always remembering you are the 1st point of contact with a client and the face of Doximity.
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce
- Gain expertise in our target markets and Doximity through our sales training program
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing on various projects in support of the sales cycle
- Maximize your own personal career development through Doximity’s coaching and your wider team
- Ensuring you keep our culture and values at the forefront of your mind when interacting with our customers, colleagues, and business partners.
Required Experience & Skills
- Minimum 12 months of direct sales development experience in a high-growth, rapid pace environment
- Track record of generating qualified leads for sales on a consistent month-by-month basis
- Experience creating targeted, value-specific prospecting emails
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Google Apps, Salesforce, and experience with Sales Automation tools is a plus
- Analytical and comfortable working with and manipulating data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Experience creating and managing drip email campaigns
- Experience with marketing analytics and A/B testing email campaigns
- SaaS sales experience, particularly within the healthcare industry, is a plus
More About Doximity…
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.