R-Zero is the first biosafety technology company dedicated to making the indoor spaces we share safer, healthier and more productive. Founded to meet a once-in-a-generation opportunity to rethink how society approaches health in the built environment, we develop the most effective and innovative technologies to create safer, healthier buildings for all. Combining space utilization sensor technology, AI, ML and IoT connected hardware, R-Zero’s intelligent biosafety platform provides first-of-its-kind visibility, automation and smart risk reduction in the indoor environments where humans spend 90% of their time. Today, R-Zero is emerging as a world-leader in delivering category-defining technology to deliver healthier indoor spaces for all.
We are a fast-growing startup, backed by the world-leading experts at Mayo Clinic and thought-leaders across health, hospitality, sports, commercial real estate and impact sectors – including those who have propelled some of the most transformative tech and innovation in history. DBL Partners, World Innovation Lab (WiL), SOSV, and John Doerr have all invested in our vision for a future that prioritizes health in the built environment.
As we grow our team, we’re looking for candidates who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo, and are motivated to usher in a better future via better buildings.
As a Sales Development Representative you will collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams to maximize qualified leads and opportunities. You will be responsible for routing leads to teams, reporting, and leveraging data to drive decision making.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with inside sales, specifically with the top of the sales funnel, downstream from marketing. We’re seeking a highly motivated, driven and organized individual who wants to make a big impact and optimize current sales processes.
What You’ll Do:
- Qualify incoming leads from marketing campaigns for sales opportunities
- Collaborate closely with Sales Operations to run reports and track SLAs
- Collaborate with Marketing and Account Executives to ensure leads are routed accordingly
- Manage third party firms to track progress, maintain accountability and ensure constant communication
- Work in our CRM system to accurately update records and track sales activity across accounts
- Define and optimize workflows and sales processes to drive efficiency and success for the team
- Managing the lead generation team
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing business development or sales role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred), and Marketo
- Experience with Salesloft or Outreach
- Experience with inside sales and marketing lead generation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills – ability to manage a high volume of leads
- Process oriented – ability to create and improve workflows
This position may require up to 20% domestic travel.
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At R-Zero, we specifically look for individuals with diverse strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and mission, while helping us grow as a team and individuals.
You’ll love working at R-Zero because of our:
- High-impact mission and purpose-driven team / culture
- Flexibility to choose how you work – whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in our brand new Salt Lake City HQ, or a combination of the two
- Competitive salary, startup equity + incentives
- Excellent healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision) covered at 100% for employees, with active enrollment eligibility – so coverage starts on day one
- We’re in the business of improving human health for all, so the health of every employee and their families is key
- 401(k) program with zero waiting period, so you can start investing in your future on day one
- Dedication to deep work on Wednesday – no internal meetings, so you can focus on what’s most important
- Unlimited time off
- Company-sponsored quarterly meetups to connect as a team
Perks are nice, but perks aren’t what makes R-Zero an incredible place to work. It’s our mission, team, and the opportunity to move society forward with impact-driven work that does. At R-Zero, we’re building category-defining technology to solve one of society’s greatest challenges, and our work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams, while feeling well supported in our benefits.
Tied to our science-based mission focused on health and safety, R-Zero maintains a policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our priority is first and foremost the health and safety of our employees, partners and our community. Please note that R-Zero is an equal opportunity employer and we will comply with applicable law regarding accommodations.