Air is a Creative Ops System for Marketers. Our product automates the mindless tasks that marketers do every day to manage content and unlocks creativity through image recognition, automated versioning, and approval workflows. We launched in March 2021 and have raised +$28M from world-class venture capital groups including Tiger Global, Headline Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, WndrCo, and Slack Ventures.
We are looking for a gritty Sales Development Representative to help grow out this vital function on our Sales team. We see this role as the main engine for the team – not just for generating pipeline but for future promotion into an Account Executive position (or other career path!). This is a brand-new team here at Air, and the ideal candidate is someone who loves building in the early stages of a startup. Building out this team is a key initiative for our business over the next 12 months, and you’ll be a key driver of that success.
- Engage with prospects and generate interest for Air through cold calling, personalized emails, and social touches
- Work alongside Account Executives to develop strategies to land outbound prospects
- Drive high quality Sales Qualified Opportunities using creative outbound tactics and pass on to Account Executives
- Build, validate, and iterate on our Outbound Playbooks
- Develop effective talk tracks and counters to objections
- Experiment with creative pipeline generation tactics (different segments, messaging and channels)
- Consistently exceed the required SDR daily outbound activity goals
- <1 year experience in an outbound prospecting role
- Experience working for a SAAS company, ideally one that utilizes a motion of product-led and sales-led motions
- Experience in Account Based Prospecting and Account Mapping
- Exceptional written skills
- A relentless desire to eliminate all open tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, high energy, and a “can-do” attitude
- Have the discipline and motivation to work independently/comfortable operating autonomously
- Experience building working relationships with decision-makers
- Working knowledge of prospecting tools (CRM, ZoomInfo, Outreach, etc)
Our company culture was built around a tireless pursuit to be the best at what we do. We’re entrepreneurial and focused: tackling problems head-on without ego. We communicate with empathy. We speak directly, listen thoughtfully, and ask questions. We previously worked out of a cozy warehouse in Brooklyn, but are currently distributed around the globe. This is a remote role.
Air contributes 90% to medical, dental, and vision insurance and 75% to dependent coverage. Employees also have life insurance, disability insurance, and membership to One Medical. We offer a generous work from home stipend, professional development reimbursement, and unlimited vacation days. Although we are still early stage, we are always seeking ways to invest in the long-term health, wellness, and continued education of our employees.
At Air, we believe that it takes a diversity of thought, culture, race, sexual orientation, and outlook to build a world-class business. We value unique contributions and welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Air.