Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.
We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros.
We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
Let’s talk if you are:
Go-getter with Grit: You are a self-starter who is motivated and driven. Your passion and perseverance in the face of adversity is what builds your inner fire and desire to succeed.
Competitive: Your hunger to be the best drives you. You are not satisfied with the status-quo and constantly look for ways to elevate yourself and the company to be #1.
Problem-Solver/Solutions-Orientated: You have a keen ability to identify what is important to our Pro’s business and are invested in finding ways to drive their personal and professional goals.
Polished: You thrive on being a subject matter expert and delivering solutions to any level of the organization with confidence.
There is good and there is great. The latter is a whole lot more fun and it will change your life. Come join the Housecall Pro Sales org and see what we mean.
How we will keep you busy:
- Converting leads to attend a Housecall Pro demo through phone, text, and emails.
- Work collaboratively with our sales team to drive new enrollment of service professionals.
- Communicating the value of Housecall Pro through understanding of Pro’s day to day challenges and goals.
- Convey and internalize empathy for Pro’s pain to foster trust and connections to you as an individual and our brand as a whole that are deeper than typical transactional sales.
- Understand and adapt to Housecall’s ongoing product and technology development
- High school diploma required, college preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of and established relationships within a relevant industry and inside sales experience are both a plus
On-target earnings: $55,000+
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro helps home service professionals (Pros) streamline every aspect of their business. With easy-to-use tools for scheduling, dispatching, payments, and more, Housecall Pro enables Pros to save time, grow profitably, and provide best-in-class service.
Housecall Pro’s brand portfolio includes BuildBook, construction management software for builders and remodelers, and CONQUER, a business coaching solution for home services businesses. Our brands are united by a singular mission to champion our Pros to success.
We support more than 25,000 businesses and have over 1,000 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees across the United States and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that will invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law.
Location Dependent Information
This role is open to candidates inside and outside of Colorado and the expected salary range for this role is $18.51-$26.44 /hour. The specific salary for the successful candidate will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible to participate in Housecall Pro’s benefits: health care insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability), employee assistance program, 401(K), flexible time off, paid parental leave, tech reimbursement, and other company benefits. Housecall Pro is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.