Why You’ll Love Working at SingleOps:
Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get S*** Done How You Want
These are the values that define who we are and that have driven our team to achieve significant growth and impact. Just this past year we were recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies and a ‘Top 10 Best Place to Work in Atlanta’. Our objective is for every member of our team to achieve personal growth, career advancement, and to make a serious impact on the lives of our customers.
Our product is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America, and has processed over $1.5 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and to understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability.
When we transition a green industry business from pen and paper, spreadsheets, or poor-fit software to SingleOps the results can be transformative. Our customers grow revenue, increase profitability, and get more done in less time. We frequently hear things from our customers like “I was able to take my first vacation in years” or “I am now able to spend more time with my family” because of SingleOps. This level of impact is unique to our opportunity and it is truly rewarding.
We are looking for like-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. If this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
What we’re looking for:
Reporting to the Sales Development Manager, we are looking for 1-2 additional SDRs who are excited to learn and shape a growing team. As a driven and ambitious SDR, you’ll be the first impression of SingleOps performing inside sales within our verticals. You will be the quarterback for your target vertical, leveraging our marketing team, Account Executive team, and channel partners to field interest and present our solution to prospective clients. As top of the funnel, you are essential to the organization’s overall growth. This is an entry-level role for someone who is looking to make an immediate impact and grow their career in a high-growth startup.
Your Mission (should you choose to accept it):
- Perform lead generation via cold calling, emailing, prospecting, etc. to drive sales of SingleOps SaaS products
- Generate 6-8 outbound opportunities per month leveraging tools such as Salesforce, Salesloft, LinkedIn, cadences, etc.
- Become an expert on sales, sales strategy, and sales development best practices
- Quickly learn the language of your target sales vertical, gaining a deep understanding of their needs and wants
- Collaborate with peers, particularly around best practices, competitive intel and sales strategy
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year of experience in a customer service or sales oriented role
- Positive phone demeanor and presentation skills
- Ambitious. You want to absolutely crush your quota and dominate your target market.
- Proactive. You don’t need directions for every task. You like to set your own agenda, constantly improve your process, and love making decisions and trying new tactics.
- Tech Savvy. You deeply understand cloud-based selling technologies and can quickly learn the ins and outs of our cloud product.
- Collaborative and supportive. You love working with, listening to, and understanding others. You prioritize ‘we’ over ‘me’.
A few ways to stand out…
- Previous internships in a similar role
- Experience managing pipeline in CRM
- Relevant SDR/BDR experience within SaaS
- Previous experience in a mobile service industry (landscaping, construction, etc.)
Reasons to join SingleOps:
- An incredibly talented, driven, and supportive team. We are building an amazing team culture and want you to contribute to its formation.
- We have a clear vision to change the service industry and improve the lives of our customers.
- One of the fastest growing technology businesses in Atlanta
- Founded and funded by a team of seasoned young entrepreneurs with excellent track records
- Competitive compensation, great insurance (health, dental, and vision), unlimited vacation policy, casual dress, distributed team environment, startup culture…
We want you to stay true to who you are
Here at SingleOps, we want you to stay true to who you are. We believe your identity is what makes us who we are as it’s our mission to promote an inclusive and welcoming culture. What you bring to the table is what matters most to us. Undoubtedly, great and unique people are what make us successful.