Hi, I’m Joe, the SVP of Sales at EnsoData! We’re excited to announce that we’re looking for a new teammate – an outgoing person who wants to help us grow our business of making healthcare better. This remote/hybrid position and offers a salary range of $53,000 to $61,000 plus commission, stock options, unlimited vacation, healthcare, and more.
This person is the first point of contact for our customers at EnsoData. This position will concentrate on identifying new customers and moving them towards interaction with the Sales Engineer and the Account Executives. The position will also concentrate on new expansion business with the goal of identifying new HealthCare leads within given Health Systems. This person needs to be professional, responsive, and knowledgable with customers during all phases of the business-to-business relationship. On occasion, this person may travel to conferences and trade shows plus our EnsoData team gatherings.
A typical day may include prospecting leads through a variety of means, scheduling customers with account executives, maintaining notes about opportunities and updating HubSpot (CRM), and working towards monthly goals.
Our goal at EnsoData is to provide artificial intelligence powered software services that create massive cost and time savings for frontline clinicians, allowing them to spend more time with patients and less time with data, improving both patient and provider satisfaction and patient outcomes. Our first product, EnsoSleep, uses our machine learning engine with big data to save clinicians hundreds of hours per month by automating one of the most arduous and repetitive data annotation tasks in all of healthcare – sleep study scoring.
- 1-2 years experience qualifying prospects through high-volume calling and other outreach preferred (there will be a minimum amount of calls as part of the expectation for this role)
- Experience working with remote and hybrid office/remote teams
- Previous experience at a startup, tech, software engineering, or similar company
- Desire to contribute to building groundbreaking technologies to make healthcare more efficient, affordable, and effective
- Personal qualities of integrity, perseverance, and commitment to the mission
- Sleep clinician certification preferred and/or equivalent experience
- Systems: HubSpot or another CRM beneficial
Self-sufficient – excited about autonomy, fast learner
Spreads good vibes – fun to work with, a great teammate
Gets things done – bias toward action
Goes above and beyond – intrinsically motivated
Doesn’t cut corners – integrity and attention to detail
Shares knowledge – understands the value of good documentation and mentorship
Delights customers – comfortable working closely with customers and puts them first
Passionate – possesses a strong desire to make healthcare better
The benefits package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Remote and flexible schedule – we are a 100% remote company with support for flexible schedules! That being said, we do have an amazing office headquarters in downtown Madison, WI with views of the capitol that you are welcome to work at anytime. In case you didn’t know, Madison has consistently been ranked as one of the top places to live in the US (businessinsider.com, money.com, livability.com)!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with options to choose a plan that fits you and your dependents needs.
- Unlimited vacation and sick time – we want our employees to rest, recharge, and feel better.
- Stock options – we want team members to feel ownership in the organization. When EnsoData does well, you do well.
- 401k to help people invest in the future.
- Team Summits! A few times of year everyone travels to Madison, WI (or another determined destination) to gather in person and enjoy a few days together and participate in team events and gain some great in-person time. (Hint: check out our blog for info from former team gatherings!)
- Submit a resume online and our hiring team will choose those that seem like the best candidates.
- We look forward to meeting you face-to-face! A few candidates will be chosen for a 30-minute video call to get to know each other, discuss your experience, and explain the position in more detail.
- Expect an opportunity to show your skills.
- The final candidate(s) will participate in a meet-the-team interview.
EnsoData seeks to recruit, hire, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you’re a great fit, but don’t necessarily check every box on the job description, please still get in touch.
To learn more about our ongoing commitment to diversity, check here.
Equal Employment Opportunity
EnsoData is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis of race, color, national, social, or ethnic origin, gender, pregnancy, or childbirth, gender orientation, identity, or expression, sexual, relationship, or romantic orientation, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, family or parental status, age, past or present military service, physical, mental, or sensory disability, medical condition, genetic information, religion, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. EnsoData will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We value, celebrate, and support diversity, inclusion, and our differences. We are committed to providing a safe work environment and a company culture of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. We seek to recruit, hire, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, intersectional individuals, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We have deep conviction that diversity and inclusion among our teams, our communities, and our physical and virtual workplaces is vital to the success of EnsoData’s mission to improve healthcare access, outcomes, and affordability for patients and communities everywhere globally.