Paubox is a San Francisco-based B2B startup ranked #775 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing privately-owned companies and is also a market leader in HIPAA compliant email.
Paubox provides secure communication for modern healthcare. We are a series A company with over 3,500 customers that leverages customer feedback to build innovative email security solutions that our customers love. Our patented email security features protect healthcare organizations from internal and external cybersecurity threats, all with an unwavering focus on ease of use, security, and reliability.
Paubox values its people and gives them ample opportunities to learn, evolve and grow.
We are in the midst of transitioning from ‘start-up’ to ‘scale-up and looking for Sales Development Representatives to help us capitalize on the growing demand for our product. This role will report to our Senior Manager of Sales Development and have a high degree of visibility within the organization. Funded by a top-tier VC, we’re focused on building out our presence in the healthcare sector and are looking for passionate builders to join the team. This is an amazing opportunity to obtain knowledge and develop fundamental skill sets that can propel you into a successful sales career.
This role can be fully remote but you must be located and authorized to work in the US.
Please read the responsibilities and requirements carefully before applying. Submit your resume and a cover letter below to apply.
Your day to day include
- Work lead lists to develop top of funnel sales opportunities for the Account Executive team
- Work closely with assigned Account Executives to strategically target key accounts
- Maintain clean data in our CRM system (SalesForce)
- Identify and research new leads to add into prospecting cadences
- Help as needed with other Sales related functions
Must have skills
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- A hunger to succeed to tech Sales
- Initiative to go above and beyond to thrive in a startup environment
- Demonstrated history of exceeding quotas
- Proficient in SalesForce
- Proficient in Outreach.io
- Ability to think strategically and execute on abstract ideas
- Previous experience selling into healthcare
- Know what the acronym HIPAA stands for
- Contributed to the growth of a new Sales Development team
What you will experience at Paubox
- Paubox is a customer-driven organization. We foster an environment of diversity, inclusion, teamwork, and excellence
- Our culture is driven by the Paubox Foundations which are the principles and values we embody as an organization. You will be a great fit if these foundations resonate with you
What makes Paubox a great place to work
- We have a strong identity and culture
- Health care benefits, including dental and vision
- 401(k) savings plan
- Combined 28 days of paid time-off, in addition to holidays
- Stock options as an early employee
- Apple work laptop provided
- $500/quarter stipend for professional development
- Opportunity to grow within the company as Paubox continues to grow
Paubox is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and creating a welcoming and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.