Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa, or the Middle East. While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re building Behavior Analytics software for businesses selling online. We make it easy for them to go beyond traditional web analytics and understand what users are really doing on their site.
Reporting to The SDR Lead, we’re looking for a curious and driven person who can achieve and exceed targets. You will help define our new SDR team process and motions creating new business opportunities to maximize Hotjar’s reach. If you like a fast-paced yet remote environment and like to take initiative and ownership, this might be the right opportunity for you.
What you’ll do:
- Create new opportunities through prospecting and qualifying incoming trial accounts through different means.
- Understand Hotjar’s customers and what use cases may be specific to them, using that knowledge to engage with accounts.
- Create a team-centric attitude and partner with Account Associates to book product demos.
- Maintain up-to-date and reliable Salesforce records.
- Help create and develop the SDR function at Hotjar.
What you’ll bring to the role and make you a great fit for our team:
- Interest in learning about a technical product.
- Some exposure within a sales/business environment or, alternatively, a graduate with a high interest in sales.
- Communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Coachability with a desire to learn and grow, with the ambition to improve every day.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The offer compensation range for this role typically falls in the €45,000 to €50,000 base + an OTE of 40% annually.
Hotjar compensation approach
Our ranges are established after performing market research but the specific compensation amount of the offer will be determined based on relative experience, skills, and equity across the team. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Here at Hotjar, we welcome team members of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Working with respect is built into our core values: we are honest, tolerant, and inclusive. We celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We all commit to creating a safe working environment and are allies to those less privileged. And we fully believe that living by these values helps us to make our company, and our product, better.