The mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We’re enabling everyone from global enterprises to fast-growing startups to integrate application testing into their development pipelines and harness test data to improve product quality by making fast, powerful test automation possible for everyone, regardless of coding experience.
We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding, providing us long-term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
To continue delivering on this mission, we’re looking for people to join our team of leaders, experts, innovators, and community builders. Our core values: drive, authenticity, support, and insight, are the foundation of our culture and a key part of what it means to be a mabler. We practice transparency, embrace collaboration, and lead with empathy while encouraging each other to bring our best selves to work.
Why We Need You:
mabl is seeking a seasoned Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help find new business and further expand the mabl’s footprint in the Enterprise space. The SDR’s goal is to generate qualified opportunities and is extremely instrumental in the growth of the business. This is a tremendous opportunity for a motivated individual to help create a successful sales development process and showcase your personality, creativity, and strategic thinking to directly influence conversations with our prospects.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate, so we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment with a diversity of perspectives that allows everyone to thrive.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct outbound outreach by cold calling and emailing prospective customers to develop opportunities and sell mabl’s Test Automation Platform to new Enterprise accounts
- Follow up on inbound leads, qualifying and generating opportunities
- Partner with Enterprise Account Executives to identify and strategize on target prospect outreach
- Educate potential clients on the value of mabl and understand needs and desired outcomes, effectively communicating on how mabl’s platform will help
- Meet performance-based goals around outbound activity and qualified meetings
- Use Salesforce for lead/customer management and sales forecasting
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various mabl teams
- Develop, present, and implement strategies for acquiring new business
- You have 1-2 years experience in outbound sales or business development
- You have experience selling within a technical landscape at a B2B SaaS organization
- You have a desire to continue a career in sales and advance within the company
- You ramp up fast! You can learn software and technology tools quickly
- You are engaging, positive, and have confidence presenting information to business decision-makers
- You are proven in your written and verbal communication
- You are comfortable with being able to learn from rejection
Working at mabl
-We embrace hybrid and remote work across the US and around the world! We have 100+ mablers spread across the world in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 18 states.
-We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever possible.
– Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion committee has grown from a team of six to over 30 mablers, who drive budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company. This includes recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 11 awards since 2021 recognizing our product, culture, and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We invest significantly in benefits and perks, including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, and employee wellness and collaboration perks.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, such as our mabl Kudos program and annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.