At Chain.io we are disruptive risk-takers. We don’t have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build and design a product that improves customer value and experiences. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you are highly driven, have your sights set on rocking the sales world by stopping here along your path to get there, are passionate about results, have a knack for engaging strangers in shop talk, and can sign people up with your authentic self and charm, this is the role for you. We are intrigued to see how you will use those skills in pursuing this role.
The SDR will primarily be responsible for growing top of the funnel opportunities, qualify and generate leads and promote Chain.io’s supply chain integration software platform to logistics and supply chain departments targeting the following; 3PLs, Freight Forwarders, Retail, Shippers and SAAS providers who need to integrate with their trading partners.
- Design, develop and execute strategic sales campaigns to effectively and efficiently penetrate new accounts and drive licensed software revenue and services.
- Focus on Business Development within 3PLs, Freight Forwarders, Shippers and SAAS provider markets, grow and develop key prospect relationships.
- Identify prospects and decision makers as well as generate new relationships within accounts.
- Qualify prospects based on understanding the business challenges, and needs as defined in our Sales Process.
- Meet or exceed qualified leads, getting prospects to meetings and demos every month.
- Place proactive outbound calls and emails to potential prospects to establish qualified leads
- Verify, document and complete required data updates for sales activities within Salesforce.
- Drives the pre-sales cycle from initial prospect engagement to handoff to sales.
- Comfortably engage with the sales, tech, and leadership team to prepare for meetings.
Qualifications and Skillsets
- 2-3+ years of SAAS sales experience, with a clear and demonstrable track record of exceeding quotas.
- 1-2 work experiences, in positions of increasing responsibility and impact.
- YOU MUST have a proven playbook of driving campaigns, qualifying and penetrating new accounts for SaaS subscription revenue within those accounts in excess of $25K-50K+ a year.
- Massive drive, personal commitment to excellence and positive attitude at all times.
- Strong comfort level when dealing with high volume outreach activities such as phone calls, follow ups, scheduling meetings, etc. covering various time zones as needed.
- An enthusiastic self starter, entrepreneurial by nature individual with a “can-do” attitude.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Customer centric with communication and interpersonal skills that come natural and will woo every touchpoint in the sales process.
- Written communications skills enjoy crafting eye-catching written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly understand customer success stories and communicate them as proof points to new prospects and targets.
- Supply Chain and Logistics experience would get our attention, but not required.
We’re Excited About You Because
- We are parched for your Zone of Genius at this moment in our growth and development and thrilled with your desire for a career progression with us.
- You are poised to contribute to the future of how Logistics and Supply Chain integrate with trading partners.
- You have a bias to action, prize results over activity, value speed to market, and strive for efficiency.
- You thrive in situations with big opportunities and limited direction. They bring out your best talents to create, solve, own, guide, drive and stretch yourself and others.
- You share our intense curiosity about the impact of technology on our world, and want to bring that lens to bear on making a significant positive difference.
Who We Are
Chain.io is a fast growing, remote-first logistics technology software company and has developed an industry leading logistics integration software platform for 3PLs, Freight Forwarders, Shippers and SAAS providers who need to integrate with customers, agents, suppliers and other systems. Once a client is connected to Chain.io’s platform, they have access to pre-built best practice business processes including bookings, shipments, purchase orders, ASNs, status updates, documents, invoices, and more. They also have access to other prebuilt adaptors with our SaaS customers on the platform.
At Chain.io our employees are our number one asset, and we continue to be a tight-knit community where each of us has a critical role in our success. Committed to diversity, at Chain.io we depend on a rich blend of ideas, backgrounds, soft skills and working styles in our quest to change the world for the better. We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
Video from Founder & CEO Brian Glick: https://vimeo.com/385263719
Compensation and Benefits Overview
- Our Brand and Culture is more than how we market our products; it’s a way of thinking and a way of being in and out of the office.
- We believe in 4 main principles – Nice, Authentic, Accessible and Professional at all times.
- Our salary will match and or exceed your prior skills, industry knowledge and experience.
- We give our employees a flexible work schedule, where you have the ability to work remotely and set your own work hours.
- WE care about outcomes, more than how many hours you clock.
- A balanced life is important to a healthy work environment.
- PTO overview – you are required to use at least 10 days per year with a soft ceiling of 20 days (very flexible if you need to go over).
- We offer you subsidized Health and Dental insurance as well as 401K.
- Stock options are assigned for all new employees.
- We give you the opportunity to be reimbursed for conferences and professional development.
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.