Spiff (https://spiff.com), recently named one of the most innovative Fintech companies, is on a mission to inspire, enable, and reward peak business performance. Why? Commission plans are used by modern companies to reward and drive good behavior using more advanced rules or combinations of rules such as quota attainment, accelerators, and other types of variable earnings. Great Commission plans motivate Salespeople to sell more to the right companies. In order to help companies and reps to reach their full potential, we take the manual labor and complexity of current commission processes and completely automate them. Finance teams used to spend hours each month trying to prepare commissions, communicate them to their reps, deal with discrepancies, and then get those paid on time. Spiff automates that full process. We connect to the client’s systems; CRM, ERP & Payroll to reduce the work and amount of errors. Spiff gives powerful, real-time data and insights to reps, managers, and executives about their commissions.
Who we are looking for…
We’re looking for a passionate Sales Development Team Lead to join our growing team and help us deliver intuitive and delightful experiences to our customers.
As an Outbound Sales Development Team Leader, you will specialize in sourcing sales from cold outbound efforts while leading and coaching your team. If you are entrepreneurial, passionate, coachable, a hard worker, and willing to cold call, you could be the right fit.
What you’ll contribute in this role…
- Talk with customers and empathize with them to ensure we are building the right product
- Focus on improving Spiff users’ experiences.
- Collaborate with Design to Identify customer problems and deliver meaningful product solutions.
- Conduct and gather extensive research about the commission space (trends, competitive analysis, intel, etc.)
- Coach and develop the business development team
What experience you’ll bring to Spiff…
- 1+ year of SDR leadership experience
- 2+ years sales experience
- History of making 70+ calls and sending 20+ personalized emails per day. In addition, find and add 15+ new contacts into your call cadence.
- Previous track record working with Account Executives to strategize methods to reach targeted accounts to set meetings.
- Experience and ideas to collaborate with your peers sharing standard methodologies, “oops moments,” and role-playing to make sure you’re focused on continuous improvement.
- Self-disciplined, accountable, and reliable.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and success-driven approach to all activities
- Experience with sales tools: Salesforce, Outreach, SalesLoft, Cadence, or LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Strategic mindset for prospecting
- Genuinely curious and creative in your approach to connecting with potential customers
- Excellent leadership skill
- Previous ADR, BDR, SDR experience is a big plus
- Fintech or startup experience
- Experience selling into or prospecting into sales operations or finance departments
What types of perks and benefits we offer…
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Up to $2400 a year towards your Health Savings Account
- Company-sponsored Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-sponsored access to online counseling
- Flexible Time Off
- Flexible work hours
- Parental leave
- HQ in Salt Lake City ( enjoy biking and skiing when you come to visit! )
- Remote Friendly Company
Come join the best team in the space! We’re building amazing software to solve a massive sales and finance gap, and you’ll be a major part of our success.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.