Are you ready to take on a new opportunity in the rapidly changing AI and automation space?
Automation Hero – a high-growth start-up with offices in San Francisco, Berlin, and a distributed team around the globe – helps organizations process documents faster than ever with the most powerful and complete intelligent document processing platform. We grew significantly last year – and as we continue to expand, we would love you to grow with us!
Get ready for a fast-moving, fluid start-up environment where you get to make an impact from day one. The ideal candidate should be good at working independently towards a common goal and thrive in an environment with plenty of big-picture direction, cross-team collaboration, and very little micromanagement.
Are you ready to take on a new challenge in the rapidly changing AI and automation space?
Automation Hero is a high growth start-up with offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Halle, and remote employees, combining classic RPA with AI to achieve a new generation of intelligent process automation. We grew significantly last year and want you to grow with us!
Get ready for a fast-moving, fluid start-up environment where you can make an impact from day one. You’ll get to work independently towards a common goal and thrive in an environment with plenty of big-picture direction but very little micromanagement.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director with the ambition to build a new sales department & territory, where they can contribute to the direction of the company and industry. Intrigued? Join us now on our journey to change the way humans interact with technology!
What We Offer
- An opportunity in one of the fastest-growing and most innovative markets worldwide
- Flat hierarchy, quick thinking, open communication and great team spirit
- Talented, accomplished, and multicultural colleagues representing 20+ countries
- “Never stop learning” model with our comprehensive e-learning platform
- Own and hit or exceed annual sales targets
- Collaborate closely with other departments to achieve sales goals, implementing best practices, and using a data-based sales approach
- Build and cultivate long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop strategies for positioning products against competitors
- Communicate, present and influence at all levels of an organization, including C-suite
- Negotiate contract agreements, ensuring commerciality
- Stay current with market trends and utilize ideas where appropriate
- Min. five years’ experience selling a technical product to large organizations or high growth start-ups
- Proven ability to drive complex deals from plan to close
- Leverage data and analytics in your daily workflow (e.g. SFDC trend reports)
- Exceptional customer relationship skills and timely decision making
- Excellent listening, polished presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Organizational agility, able to prioritize effectively, expertise in project management
- Know how to use and implement a sales methodology (e.g. Challenger, MEDDIC)
- Understanding of and experience working with, Salesforce
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Based in Copenhagen or Stockholm
- Hungry for success and action-oriented
- Lifelong learning attitude and perseverance
- Able to deal with ambiguity and learn on the fly
- Strong work ethic, values, integrity and trust
- Market-rate compensation
- Stock option plan
- Fully flexible and remote work
- Employer-funded pension
- Paid time off (vacation, sick & Public Holidays)
- Family/parental leave
-Competitive salary, stock options, and retirement plan
-Paid time off (vacation, sick & public holidays), family and parental leave
-Flexible working hours
-Annual learning & development budget for external training to develop your skills
-Access to our e-learning platform and participate in our various in-house training
Please note: Benefit programs vary by country of residency, are subject to eligibility requirements, and may be modified from time to time. Ask HR for more details about benefits in your region.
As a start-up making cutting-edge AI technology, we have big aspirations. We’re a team of smart, resourceful people dedicated to empowering each other and our customers by building AI technology that will make a difference in the way people work.
We help organizations process any type of document faster than ever with the most powerful and complete intelligent document processing platform. We offer the easiest-to-use and most accurate AI in the industry so companies can instead focus on accelerating business.
We’ve already seen significant interest and traction across multiple industries and only expect this to increase as we grow.
We’re bringing our success in the field of big data analytics and industry experience to this new market. Automation Hero was created by the founding team of Datameer, the award-winning market front-runner in big data business intelligence that is used by companies such as Citibank, Visa, Barclays, Sprint, Deutsche Telekom and Dell (among others). Datameer was built from the ground up, raised more than $100M in VC funding and doubled revenue six years in a row, not to mention secured a place in Gartner’s BI and Analytic Magic Quadrant within the first five years.
We love working with and encouraging each other to bring the best product to market. Join us now and help make a direct impact on a game-changing product in a cutting-edge industry.
Automation Hero is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. We are committed to respecting the gender, gender identity and gender expression of our applicants and employees, and we honor requests for preferred pronouns. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Automation Hero does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Automation Hero will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Automation Hero.
Automation Hero, Inc. has published a GDPR Privacy Notice for Recruitment regarding the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes for its subsidiaries in the European Union which is accessible under https://automationhero.ai/privacy-policy.