Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter another exciting year of growth and make a massive impact.
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you’ll be responsible for standardizing how we onboard and ramp new hires, while providing our sales teams with the tools, resources, skills, and knowledge necessary to decrease ramp times and improve overall effectiveness demonstrating differentiated value to our customers. This role is a critical element working alongside leadership to build out a world-class onboarding and enablement experience.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate – We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
What you’ll do:
- Lead onboarding end to end to include strategy, content design, content build, testing, launch, delivery and reporting for the on-boarding and continuous learning training needs
- Identify training, developmental and support needs by conducting analysis and evaluating performance data
- Develop and motivate team members to achieve their highest potential, and act as a mentor for all sales team members
- Cross-functional collaboration to identify, develop and improve onboarding and continued learning content
- Problem-solving and scaling of the enablement program as the company grows
- Understand and effectively teach value selling methodology
- Infusing the onboarding and overall enablement program with new material as new partnerships, product offerings, and GTM strategy expands to be sure the content is always relevant and up-to-date
- Track enablement metrics and utilize the data-driven insights to adapt the program as necessary while also staying informed on cutting-edge tools and technology that may be leveraged to improve ramp-time and new hire productivity
What you’ll bring to the table:
- The successful candidate will have a background in training, along with a background in sales and/or customer-centric account management
- Experience training or teaching others, preferably within a remote environment
- Experience managing a program or initiative
- Experience developing new sales onboarding programs, role-plays, online learning, etc.
- Attention to detail and able to effectively manage small moving parts
- Energetic and personable
- Collaboration skills and ability to proactively engage cross-functionally
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas and solution to others
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
Working at mabl:
– We embrace hybrid and remote work in and outside of the US! We have nearly 100 mablers spread across the world, currently in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 13 states.
– We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever they can.
– Our focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion has grown from a small team of 6 people to now over 15 people driving budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company including recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 10 awards since 2021 recognizing not only our product, but our culture and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We may be a small company, but we invest significantly in benefits and perks including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, a transportation benefit, and an employee collaboration perk.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, including mabl Kudos and our annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.