Groove is a sales productivity platform that enables revenue leaders to increase dollars per rep across every division of the enterprise. More than 70,000 users at customers including Google, Uber, and Capital One leverage Groove to be more efficient and effective. Learn more: https://groove.co.
We value unconventional candidates and people who are looking for stretch roles; therefore, we encourage people to apply even if their experience does not meet every single qualification.
About the Role
Groove is looking to add to our awesome Sales Engineer team! You’ll play a critical role in being the technical champion to uncover true customer needs and demonstrate Groove’s powerful value proposition. We are looking for someone who can make an immediate impact to both our revenue and team culture. Our mission is to empower sales teams to operate at peak performance.
- Be the technical liaison, collaborate with internal sales, marketing and services teams to develop customized presentations and demos.
- Manage customer trials, ensuring that they are engaged with the product, the trial, and moving toward a resulting solution.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs.
- Eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches.
- 2+ years of experience as sales engineer in SaaS.
- Experience with Salesforce a requirement.
- Financial Services is experience not required but a strong plus.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in technical software sales and knowledge of technology.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate clearly to emails.
Benefits and Perks
- Stock options
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO for US employees
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, employee premiums covered at 99%!
- Company-paid life insurance
- 100% remote workforce
- Flexible and supportive working environment
- 12 Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
- Company-wide and team-building retreats & virtual events
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
*Benefits and perks may vary per country*
Our Culture and Core Values
At Groove we have three simple values: Team over Self, Care More and Enjoy the Journey and we take them seriously. Our teams are on a journey of building and growing a leading-edge company that drives huge value for our users. Our environment allows for self-motivated people to wear multiple hats, build processes from scratch, think outside the box and work with a diverse team based around the world. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.