About The Role
The Sales team at Argyle combines product, technical, and industry knowledge to help our customers build amazing products. We believe that there is incredible value in harnessing payroll information, and we help create and implement solutions for our clients to leverage that data.
As the founding member of our Sales Engineering team, you will be responsible for demonstrating to prospective customers how Argyle’s solutions will address their business needs. You will serve as the primary liaison between our client-facing sales teams, and our product / engineering teams as you onboard new customers onto Argyle and troubleshoot issues. In addition, you will be responsible for helping to build our sales engineering playbook.
• Partner with our sales team, serving as the primary technical point of contact for prospects throughout the sales lifecycle
• Demonstrate to prospects how Argyle can best address their use cases and technical requirements. Specifically, to design solutions and share best practices throughout the sales process
• Provide ongoing support to existing Argyle customers to enable a seamless customer experience and upsells
• Work with our engineering and product teams to translate prospect feedback into meaningful product insights
You May Be Fit For This Role If You
• 2-4+ years in a pre-sales, technical support, or customer-facing technical experience with a strong sense of customer empathy
• Strong communications skills with a confident and proactive approach to client management
• Ability to quickly understand new technologies and complex concepts quickly
• Knowledge of web services, APIs, and related standards such as HTTP and REST
You Should Include These In Your Application
- Your resume or LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why Argyle is interesting to you