BitGo Inc. – Sales Engineer
BitGo is the leader in custody and security solutions with over $64B in assets under custody. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets and established BitGo New York Trust in 2021. BitGo secures approximately 20% of all on-chain Bitcoin transactions by value and supports more than 400 digital assets within its platform. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms.
The Sales Engineer will be directly involved in sales processes and in closing deals providing business and product expertise by contributing and packaging our solution across sales, product and engineering departments. This is a varied and highly visible position partnering with senior management and top executives to drive revenue while providing detailed technical and functional business knowledge, and the confidence and drive to represent BitGo. We’re ideally looking for candidates who are within the Greater New York City Area that are open to working a hybrid work structure that will be split between remote and on-site work.
- Demonstrate a depth of knowledge regarding BitGo solutions and its business areas.
- Qualification and understanding of prospects and their business requirements to produce necessary documentation for clients
- Authoring and delivering detailed product presentations, demonstrations and leading technical workshops.
- Coordinating and responding to RFI/RFP/DDQ documents from prospects and partners.
- Driving product improvements through collaborating with the Product Management team.
- Providing new prospects and existing clients with technical expertise around APIs when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree and/or advanced degrees are highly preferred.
- Outgoing communication style with excellent written and verbal communication.
- 5 – 7+ years of relevant industry experience or solid experience within a financial institution, ISV or similar technology firm; in a pre-sales, solution engineer, customer success or business analysis role
- Broad knowledge of Decentralized Finance, Traditional Finance or Web3.
- Familiarity and/or a functional understanding of high level programming language and APIs preferred.
- Experience in Digital Assets, Cryptography or Blockchains would be a plus
- Strong ability to work as a hands-on member of our team with a demonstrated track record of managing multiple high-priority project simultaneously
- Expertise within building cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders
- Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive
- High levels of ethics, integrity and judgment
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- 100% company paid individual and family medical, dental, and vision plans
- Competitive compensation, stock options, and 401k plan with company matching
- Catered custom lunches, fresh snacks and gourmet coffee
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Flexible vacation and paid holidays
- Great colleagues
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.