Imagine waking up every morning excited to start work… Sounds crazy, right? At Procurify, this is our reality. Our team is made up of intelligent, humble and hilarious “misfits that fit” who make it easy for us to forget we are at work. Our team members are the reason for our success and we take pride in the unique culture and community we have created.
At Procurify, our team is reinventing spend culture by helping businesses achieve greater visibility into their company’s spend. Our platform allows organizations to track purchasing company wide while gaining comprehensive insight into their spend data. We also:
- Closed a $20 million USD Series B round in Spring 2019
- Recognized as one of the top 20 Technology Companies of 2020 in Canada
- Have grown to 120+ Team Members
- Have helped our customers report more than $7 Billion in spend through Procurify
As a top-performing sales manager with 2-3 years experience in SaaS/tech sales, you are passionate about coaching, mentoring, educating and developing your team to become A players who exceed their quotas. You believe in fostering a culture of coaching within your reps and you believe in the importance of sharing timely feedback to help them improve. You go above and beyond and can leverage your own selling experience to help your team advance opportunities, develop and foster executive relationships and present the unique value of Procurify to help close the deal!
- Create a culture of coaching among your team through role plays, effective 1:1s, call reviews and team meetings
- Collaborate with leaders from product, marketing, customer experience to work together to improve the customer journey
- Meet and exceed your team’s monthly and quarterly sales targets and KPIs
- Develop and implement strategies to increase AE self-generated pipeline
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the expansion of your team’s existing customer accounts
- Work directly with marketing to drive effective lead generation campaigns
- Educate your team and hold them accountable to maintaining clean Salesforce hygiene
- Leverage your ideas, creativity and experience to help contribute to the overall sales strategy
Here’s what you need:
- 2-3 years as a sales manager with a tech/SaaS background selling a $10k-$50k ARR product or service
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding your quota
- Confident when speaking and presenting to CFOs, VP Finance, Controllers, Accountants and engaging them with questions that dig deep into their challenges and goals
- Able to effectively coach and manage sales cycles with 3 or more stakeholders
- Self-motivated and comfortable in a fast paced, changing environment
- Genuine customer empathy and a desire to be seen as a trusted advisor
- Excellent written & verbal communication as well as listening skills
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- Experience or background in finance, accounting, procurement, supply chain management or startup operations are all a plus
Procurify is a place where your personal growth is a real priority; where our values help shape our decisions, mistakes are expected, and being true to yourself is encouraged. We truly believe in investing in our people, and here are a few things we offer to show our team we care:
- Four day work week (yep, you read that right!)
- Unlimited responsible time off (yep, you read that right again!)
- Vision, dental, and extended health benefits
- Bucketloads of virtual events and learning sessions
- A safe and inspiring environment where people from all walks of life are welcomed and supported to maximize their potential
Want to Learn More?
Let’s face it, no one wants to read through an overproduced job ad, plus we’d rather connect with you. Apply today and let’s start a conversation!