As a Corporate Sales Manager, you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and leading a team of new and established Growth Specialists (Account Executives) in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. This role is based in our headquarters of Cambridge, MA or Remote in North America.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about transforming sales, service and marketing and whose values align with HubSpot’s culture – we are on a mission to help every medium-sized business in the world grow better. We achieve our mission by being Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable and Transparent.
- Has high emotional intelligence – you have genuine empathy for others, and maximize your impact through understanding the motivations of your team, and adapting your communication accordingly
- Is a positive change agent – you have a track record of leading and empowering groups towards driving improvement while navigating change and simultaneously winning. You create a culture of transparency and focused improvement while having fun and fostering a strong team environment.
- Has a commitment to overachievement – you have a “never quit” attitude, and get buy-in to overachieve against targets regardless of the adversity being faced.
- Is data-driven – you leverage and can communicate using data to improve core KPIs that matter to the individuals on our team, the Corporate segment, and to help drive HubSpot’s strategic “plays”.
- Has experience managing a team of closing sales reps
- Uses good judgment – especially when tasked with difficult decisions. You are a person who exudes good judgment in decision making.
- Is accountable – you have honest, transparent, and authentic communications with your colleagues, regardless of personal ramifications.
- Is a team builder and coach of learning sellers – You not only motivate individuals but a team towards a collective vision and manifest a team atmosphere.
- At least 2+ years of years of leading and coaching a quota carrying team
- Experience in successfully mentoring and/or leading others effectively
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Experience using CRM to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
- Strong communication skills in written, verbal, and powerpoint forms
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.