Who are we?
HubSpot is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform for scaling companies. Tens of thousands of customers all over the world use our marketing, sales, and customer success software to grow their businesses. It’s our mission to not just help them grow, but to help them grow better.
At HubSpot, we believe that our values live in our hearts, not our hallways. We want to build a company where people feel empowered to do their best work, wherever they are. Our ANZ office is located in Sydney’s CBD, however this role is open to remote workers based anywhere in Australia.
What’s the role?
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and leading a team of new and established representatives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. We are looking for someone who is passionate about transforming sales, service and marketing and is a team builder and coaches sellers – You not only motivate individuals but a team towards a collective vision and manifest a team atmosphere.
What will I do?
- Attract, recruit and retain top talent
- Support salespeople in all aspects of the sales process and keep their team members accountable to KPIs that drive the business growth
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Have an analytical mindset and leverage data across all interactions
- Continue to build a track recording of coaching reps for success
- Effectively communicate and motivate across multiple mediums both externally and internally
- Support the business in cross-functional projects to drive organizational advancement
Who are you:
- At least 4-5 years of leading and coaching a quota carrying team in either Mid-Market or Corporate Segments
- Experience in successfully mentoring and/or leading others effectively
- Passionate about transforming sales, service and marketing and whose values align with HubSpot’s culture.
- High emotional intelligence – you have genuine empathy for others, and maximize your impact through understanding the motivations of your team, and adapting your communication accordingly
- A positive change agent – you have a track record of leading and empowering groups towards driving improvement while navigating change and simultaneously winning. You create a culture of transparency and focused improvement while having fun and fostering a strong team environment.
- Committed to overachievement – you have a “never quit” attitude, and get buy-in to overachieve against targets regardless of the adversity being faced.
- Data-driven – you leverage and can communicate using data to improve core KPIs that matter to the individuals on our team and to help drive HubSpot’s strategic “plays”.
- Experience managing or being managed in a structured sales environment. These could include managing via a sales methodology, a forecast methodology, and structured deal management by sales stage.
- Uses good judgment – especially when tasked with difficult decisions. You are a person who exudes good judgment in decision making.
- Accountable – you have honest, transparent, and authentic communication with your colleagues, regardless of personal ramifications.
- A team builder and coaches reps – you not only motivate individuals but a team towards a collective vision and manifest a team atmosphere.
What are the benefits?
- Generous remuneration + uncapped commissions!
- Work From Home options available. You choose Home, Office or Flex!
- World Class New Hire Training
- Stock units – so that you can share in HubSpot’s future success
- An education allowance up to USD$5,000 per annum
- Unlimited Time Off Policy
- Private health insurance allowance
- Free books program
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Five-year sabbatical – Paid 4 week sabbatical with USD$5k bonus!
- A clear career advancement path, with potential for global mobility opportunities
- Primary Caregiver Leave of 16 weeks and Secondary Caregiver Leave for 6 weeks
HubSpot culture is driven by a shared passion for our mission and metrics. It is a culture of amazing, growth-minded people whose values include using good judgment and solving for the customer. Employees who work at HubSpot have HEART: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, Transparent.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.