Pathwire, a Sinch Company is looking for a Sales Operations Administrator, Account Allocations. This role will partner with our Sales teams to support our account-based selling strategy, enable our outbound sales efforts, and enhance our account data. As a Sales Operations Administrator focusing on account allocation, you will execute and optimize Pathwire’s account allocation and data stewardship processes.
- Complete important recurring tasks including but not limited to account assignments and re-assignments, identification and removal of account duplicates, and account data enrichment in Salesforce.
- Maintain balanced, high-quality account books for our Pathwire sales representatives.
- Produce reports to monitor and analyze sales representative account book quality based on purchase intent, territory, and sales rep activity.
- Ensure governance of sales team rules of engagement when processing account re-assignments.
- Partner with Sales Leadership on execution of account allocation strategies and processes.
- Promote and facilitate data stewardship and governance processes to improve the overall integrity and hygiene of the account database.
- Partner with other Sales Operations team members to implement process automation and optimization pertaining to account allocation.
- Must be a capable Salesforce Sales Cloud user (at least 1 year of experience) but admin skills are not required. Ability to build basic reports in Salesforce a plus.
- Proven success being compulsively organized, and hitting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical mindset with strong attention to detail and ability to perform basic data analysis
- Intermediate Excel experience with ability to run basic pivot tables and V-lookups in Excel
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experience with 6Sense a plus
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Pathwire offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Pathwire provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Pathwire offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles.
Pathwire embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.