Spare is a software-as-a-service start-up that’s reimagining mobility. We’re on the lookout for a co-op student to help support Sales Operations by directly impacting how we organize and analyze campaign data to drive revenue!
As a Spare Co-op, you will work on exciting projects focused around the analysis of Salesforce data and account-based research for large accounts. You’ll be helping our team win huge RFPs and take up to our goal of $6M ARR by the end of 2021.
Our HQ is Vancouver, BC, but this position is open to remote work options across Canada. This is a 4 month co-op with the possibility of extension to 8 or 12 months.
✨What you’ll do✨
– Maintain accurate Salesforce data, create Salesforce reports, and run analysis on sales dataPrepare quarterly forecasting data and run simple simulations to help in key decision-making
– Keep our team organized by preparing activities and reports for Sales Management team on a weekly basis
– Manage our knowledge base and continuously research customers, specifically for bigger, more strategic accounts (would help with ABM)
– Keep track of upcoming external events (webinars, conferences), apply to speaking positions, build contact lists, and attend conference to help us build our contact list
– Understand the sales process from a holistic perspective, supporting SDRs, AEs, and our Proposals team
– Research funding opportunities and grants that Spare is eligible for
– Additional responsibilities may include SFDC reporting, managing data entry, organizing things in SFDC, organizing and creating SOPs for sales, organizing sales content (like case studies, white papers)
– Leave a lasting legacy at Spare by sharing your ideas for new innovations and process improvements!
✨Who you are✨
– You’re a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident (for grant eligibility)
– You have knowledge of CRMs like Salesforce, and are familiar with Excel (including experience with functions, pivot tables, modeling etc.)
– You are comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
– You are a quick learner with ability to achieve successful results under tight deadlines
– You are comfortable in an unstructured environment and have a strong ability to communicate your ideas
– You want to explore whether working in a startup is right for you – because we’re always looking for great people to join our team, and may have something for you in the future!
Previous co-op experience or relevant side projects are a bonus!
✨What We’re Doing @ Spare ✨
Spare is a SaaS platform that enables anyone to launch a smart transportation service. Our mission is to empower cities to transform how their communities move with accessible, sustainable transportation networks, starting with on-demand transit!
We believe in creating a space for everyone to share their ideas, empowering creativity and continuous learning. We’re still at the beginning of our story, and every team member has a key role in shaping the upcoming chapters and Spare’s direction. You will be able to influence your career progression and generate a lasting impact by making headway on the cause for shared mobility.
Not a mobility geek? Take a moment to think about why you chose to live where you do, how easy it is for you to move around, and what makes a city livable. Mobility is paramount in every aspect of our lives, but not everyone has equal and easy access to public transit. Let’s change it together!
✨About Our Team ✨
We strive to build a diverse company full of inclusive, fun, hard-working people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. We look for the kind of people who are dedicated to going above and beyond and will build up the team as a whole by helping each team member achieve their own individual goals.
Spare is for the creative, the personal, the passionate, the uncompromising, and those who want to truly understand the impact transportation has on daily life. We’re still at the beginning of our story, and every team member has a key role in where we are headed.
✨What We Offer ✨
A passionate, dedicated team, focused on innovation and building a world-class platform.
The opportunity to make an impact on communities around the world. Add an aspect of social good into your day!
For full-time permanent employees, we offer competitive salaries, and equity, and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and paramedical coverage, as well as an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of you and your family (equivalent to 12 hours of counselling annually, as well as financial and caregiver support). Health, wellness and education support through our $500 Lifestyle Spending policy. Take a course or buy a kayak – it’s on us!
Completely remote-optional work environment and beautiful downtown Vancouver office space if/when you prefer to be in the office.
An inclusive environment, where we focus every day on our people and the people in communities around us.
Spare Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.