About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. Restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door for elevated design, built-in marketing tools, actionable data, and a best-in-class customer experience that’s built for growth. BentoBox is trusted and loved by industry leaders such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup, Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop.
Our mission is to empower the world’s restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality.
About This Role: As the Sales Operations Manager, you’ll work closely with our Sales teams, Sales Management, and other members of the Revenue Operations team to help deliver strong outcomes for the sales team by managing process, sales tools, lead assignment, etc. You’ll be a hands-on, individual contributor, who thrives on working cross-functionally across the organization to help drive successful go-to market execution. This role reports to our Senior Director of Revenue Operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Become a trusted business partner to Sales leadership, working alongside them to enhance sales effectiveness and productivity.
- Work closely with Sales, Finance, Business Systems, Marketing and Product teams to make strategic recommendations to improve operations and workflows across various functions.
- Monitor all lead assignments and routing, ensuring equitable distribution and timely follow-up on the part of the sales team.
- Take ownership over Salesforce hygiene and data accuracy, including the importing of leads, duplicate management and territory management.
- Take ownership of pipeline management to ensure opportunities are being managed through the funnel in a timely manner.
- Provide day-to-day operational support to the Sales organization (systems questions, process questions, etc).
- Effectively communicate process changes and recommendations within the company, and manage process documentation.
- Create Salesforce training documentation and provide training to existing or new Salesforce.com users.
- Create and manage Salesforce.com reports and dashboards for the sales organization
Experience We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of sales experience or supporting a sales team required
- Experienced in Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Strong understanding of building and maintaining process
- A strong grasp of sales data and the analytics of that data
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and self-teach
- Immaculate attention to detail and impeccable follow through
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Can handle and protect sensitive data with care
- Superb organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset that is constantly seeking creative improvements and proactively identifying new areas of improvements.
- A team player, who thrives working amongst team players in a collaborative culture.
Perks of Joining Us:
We’re building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary + equity (once we offer again)
- 100% Employer Covered Health Benefits, Dental & Vision offerings
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid family leave
- Professional development, growth and support
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers
- Work from Home Stipend
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.