About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. BentoBox empowers modern restaurants to build their online presence, diversify revenue, engage with diners, and increase operational efficiency. To do so, the platform includes products such as websites, ordering (online ordering, pre-order & catering, gift cards, merchandise, tickets), events management, and marketing tools.
Over 14,000 restaurants worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door. BentoBox is trusted and loved by hospitality groups such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup and Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group and independent restaurants including Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop.
BentoBox is proud to be a part of Restaurant Solutions, a division of Fiserv – a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology that enables 200,000 restaurants to deliver differentiating experiences.
About The Role:
The Sales Ops Manager will report to the Sr. Director, Sales Operations and will be responsible for developing and maintaining standard reporting measures to facilitate reporting and analysis that will aid in the evaluation of operational initiatives and drive operational efficiency.
They will carry out quantitative analysis and explanation of relevant data and ongoing analysis of alternatives and solutions.
The ideal candidate must have excellent analytical skills with the ability to translate sales needs into technical requirements and manage stakeholder expectations. You are organized, curious, detail-oriented, and have a strong ability to translate data into insights. You are comfortable working cross-functionally and building strong relationships to drive change and influence without authority.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and manage Dashboards based on our KPIs
- Analyze data and provide recommendations based on that data
- Help drive accurate forecasting
- Help to create decks for monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Work cross functionally with marketing and finance on key business requirements
- Be a trusted strategic advisor/partner to the team providing valuable insights to ensure the continued success of the business
- Create innovative automated solutions to manual problems
- Be a trusted, strategic thought-partner to both the Sales and Ops leadership team
- Define and manage reports and dashboards that effectively communicate sales performance, partnering closely with business intelligence to build reports and provide key opportunity analysis
Experience We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years relevant experience in growth-stage SaaS company sales operations
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving capabilities, with a deep knowledge of Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Experience using data from a full suite of sales software. Our stack includes: Salesforce, GetSiteControl, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Drift, Pardot, Zapier, Customer.io, and coming soon: Marketo, Seismic
- Knowledge of SMB SaaS sales best practices, including metrics/key performance indicators
- Experience working cross-functionally and managing senior level stakeholders, both technical and non-technical
- Effective communicator, facilitator and collaborator
- Entrepreneurial mindset that is constantly seeking creative solutions and proactively identifying new areas of improvements
- Adaptable in rapidly changing environments with a high degree of comfort navigating ambiguity
- Can handle and protect sensitive data with care
Bonus points if:
- You are experienced with Asana and Google Suite
- You have first-hand experience working with small business restaurants
Perks of Joining Us:
We’re building a hybrid workforce, with employees working out of local offices 2-3 days a week.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) with company match and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- 8 highly active Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development, growth and support
- Company-sponsored volunteer days and community-building events
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
Important Information on BentoBox’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox newly hired employees in the United States will not be required to be fully vaccinated, but will be required to disclose vaccination status. Associates traveling within the U.S. will no longer be required to attend safety briefings and Fiserv-sponsored events will no longer require proof of vaccination. All Fiserv associates can enter and work in Fiserv facilities regardless of vaccination status.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
These pay ranges apply to employees in New York and California. Pay ranges for employees in other states may differ.
$72,000.00 – $125,000.00