Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. We centralise and automate workplace management processes so businesses can focus on what they do best! We are now looking for a Sales Operations and Strategy Manager to to shape the processes and go-to-market support model of a rapidly growing company, and make a tangible impact to sales operations.
- UK Remote role – Reporting into the VP of Sales
- Deep dive into key performance metrics and drive understanding of business performance & problem solve complex challenges through data, analytics and insight
- Operate as a partner to the Global Revenue Org in developing intelligence and insights to accelerate growth
About the role
- Identify new opportunities and areas of productivity efficiency for sales leadership
- Participate in projects defining go-to-market approaches, as well as in regular business and resource planning
- Run analysis on key performance metrics, providing relevant insights for managing the business.
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams on CRM and Sales Automation tools
- Prepare weekly senior leader forecast materials and provide ongoing updates on key business growth/metrics to leadership teams
- Plan quotas and territories using data models to predict fair and equitable targets
- Project business outlook to inform headcount planning by segment and region
- Lead quarterly business reviews, highlighting insights and informing the got to market strategy.
- 4+ years of sales, strategy and operations experience in a high-tech growth environment, or operational experience in investment banking or management consulting, private equity, venture capital, business insights / analytics roles.
- Has strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems. With hands on experience working with large data sets to identify trends and create insights to make recommendations to senior leaders.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and other advanced analytics tools.
- Be enthusiastic and have a “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- Demonstrate a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
Nice to have
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company, travel, financial services or advertising.
We are on a mission to create a world where there are no geographical boundaries to brilliant work – and we believe brilliant work starts with having a safe and productive working environment. That is why we built Hofy – to turn the hours that companies spend delivering and managing equipment to remote workers across the globe, into just a few clicks via a simple SaaS platform.
Hofy provides the infrastructure and tools that every company needs (including an equipment webstore, asset tracking software, and digital workstation assessments) to set their new hires up for productive work at home, address any equipment issues fast, and streamline their global provisioning process.
We achieve all of this by living our values:
- The customer comes first
- Do as promised
- Build things right
Join our journey to change the working world!
What about the perks?
- 🏢Full home office set up from Hofy
- 💻Choice of tech
- 🌴35 days annual leave (inclusive of local public holidays)
- 🧑🎓£1000 of annual growth fund for everyone to develop
- 🪄Regular team and company socials
- 🐲Annual company retreat
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible on non-visible).