About Wurl, LLC.
Do you want to help grow an incredible entertainment and ad tech company with a fantastic culture, collaborate and grow your career, while working remotely?
Wurl is redefining TV through our mission of connecting all the world’s programming with all the world’s viewers. And in pursuit of this, Wurl has become the world leader in powering streaming TV. Our industry-leading platform helps renowned media companies such as A+E Networks, AMC Networks, BBC Studios, Bloomberg, CNN, Reuters, and Sony create streaming TV channels and deliver programming to the world’s biggest Streamers, including Amazon, Roku, Samsung TV Plus, LG, VIZIO, and Rakuten. Today, Wurl interconnects over 1200 streaming channels and Streamers, reaching more than 300 million connected TVs in over 50 countries. The Wurl Network makes it effortless for Content Companies to build global distribution for branded FAST channels, live events, and on-demand programming, as well as manage and monetize their ad inventory.
We’re an entertainment tech startup with 160+ team members across the world. We’ve been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” after the first two years by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to RSU’s and great benefits, our people work remotely.
Sales Support Administrator (Remote):
Do you thrive in the details, like to automate processes, and want to make an impact on a Global Sales team all while working from home? Wurl is looking to hire our first Sales Support Administrator. This newly created role will report to the Business Development Operations Analyst to assist the Global Sales Team. Our Ideal candidate will be passionate about Sales Operations, eager to learn anything and everything, and excited to work in the quickly growing CTV industry. In this role you will collaborate with other departments such as Marketing, Finance, Legal, Operations, and Product and will work in an environment that expects to hear your great ideas.
What you’ll do:
- Qualify and route Inbound Leads for the Global Business Development Team
- Build Outbound Lead Database for emerging markets using Sales Intelligence tools
- Facilitate new customer onboarding process and communication
- Create Sales and Billing reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Document and publish Internal Sales processes
- Execute Salesforce administration tasks using Dataloader
- Perform ad-hoc initiatives and projects to support Business Development Operations Analyst
- Improve systems and processes that work across multiple departments
- Assist with new hire training materials and presentations for Business Development team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or related field
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work and stay organized
- You know how to effectively communicate with all types of personalities
- You’re a self-starter and see work done to completion
- You have a true curiosity of how a business operates with ideas on how to improve on them
- Salesforce & Ironclad experience preferred, but not required (you’ll receive training!)
What We Offer
Competitive Salary & Equity
Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
Remote first policy
Flexible Time Off
12 US Holidays
Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
Ginger, Aaptiv and Headspace subscriptions for mental and physical wellness
OneMedical subscription for 24/7 convenient medical care
Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for all family additions
Discounted PetPlan and easy at home access to Covid testing with empowerDX
$1k Work From Home Stipend to set up your Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will understand what we mean by ‘human connection”. You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
At Wurl, we value work-life harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first. Our team is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.