We’re on a mission to make work better for everyone, everywhere. We empower people to thrive at work, without creating more work for them.
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator with a strong passion for scoping and implementing new technologies. This role will be a split between being the dedicated Salesforce Administrator, as well as owning the tech stack for the Revenue Operations organization.
Who we are
We’re an action management platform that makes it easy for organizations to improve their morale, engagement, and performance—every single week. At Humu, we know that all great things start small, which is why we give people the exact step-by-step support they need to reach big goals.
We’re looking for passionate collaborators who are excited about building a product that empowers people to improve themselves, and the teams around them.
Where you fit in
We’re looking for the first ever dedicated Sales System Admin who will be responsible be the subject matter expert on all tools and systems used by the Sales and Customer Success organizations. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales Operations, you’ll help create the blueprint of our Sales and Customer Success tech stack, own and onboard new systems, and help ensure our tools are playing nicely together.
- Own, manage CRM (Salesforce), including roles/permissions, fields, workflows and triggers
- Manage the current tech stack of the Sales and Customer Success teams, becoming an expert in each tools’ capabilities, offer best practices on integrations, and eliminate tech debt where needed
- Understand the end-to-end sales process, and introduce appropriate systems where needed
- Create and maintain key documentation of current state systems processes
- Stay up to date with all sales tech tooling current releases, and update revenue teams with relevant changes
- Work closely with Sales Enablement to onboard and train new hires and current team on all sales tools
- Proactively identify and drive systems improvements that will improve revenue productivity, combining business knowledge and technical skill
- 2+ years working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Enjoys exploring new technologies, and isn’t try new things
- Experience with driving and leading change across organizations
- Self-starter, with strong problem-solving and project management skills